Powered by LawFuel – Rimon Law welcomes Intellectual Property attorney Alan Chen as Partner in its Los Angeles office
Mr. Chen joins Rimon from Zuber Lawler LLP, where he was Partner.
Alan Chen’s practice focuses primarily on intellectual property and international commercial litigation. He also litigates and counsels’ clients in relation to e-commerce, privacy, franchise, regulatory compliance, and international trade. Mr. Chen represents both domestic and foreign clients in the technology, medical devices, broadcasting, publishing, entertainment, fashion, consumer goods, import/export, and insurance industries.
“We are very excited to have Alan on our team,” said Michael Moradzadeh, Rimon’s CEO. “His expertise in litigation, intellectual property, and international transactions will help us better serve our international and domestic technology clients.”
“I’m particularly excited about Rimon’s global footprint, its decentralized governance, and novel administrative structure, all of which will empower the firm with greater flexibility and nimbleness in meeting the challenges ahead, especially during this uncertain and turbulent time,” said Mr. Chen.
Mr. Chen received his J.D. from Southwestern Law School, a B.A. from the University of California, and studied abroad with Oxford University. Mr. Chen is also an adjunct professor at Southwestern Law School, teaching comparative international intellectual property law.
More News from LawFuel
- Megyn KellyThe LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List Former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly qualified in law in […]
- The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List Israeli actress Gal Gadot was Miss Israel in 2004 before […]
- Racehorse Doping Charges: Defendants On “the supply side of a market of greed that continues to endanger racehorses through the sale of performance-enhancing drugs”.TWO PLEAD GUILTY TO RACEHORSE DOPING CHARGES Audrey Strauss, the Acting United States Attorney for […]
- Kramon & Graham boosts senior administrative team with new appointmentsPowered by LawFuel – Baltimore, MD (September 16, 2020) — Kramon & Graham, a leading […]
- Buchalter Expands Its Tax and Estate Planning Practices with the Addition of Two New Shareholders in Los Angeles and San DiegoPowered by LawFuel – Buchalter is pleased to announce the welcome additions of Joseph K. […]
- 3 Strategies Lawyers Are Using Successfully to Prosper With Remote Working ConditionsJen Dezso* Remote working has proven to be largely a success — at least from […]
- Big Law Belt Tightening Hits Both Younger & Older Lawyers as The Pandemic Bites Law FirmsIn the new era of COVID-invoked recession law firms are developing new strategies to cope […]