Powered by LawFuel – Rimon Law welcomes Intellectual Property attorney Alan Chen as Partner in its Los Angeles office
Mr. Chen joins Rimon from Zuber Lawler LLP, where he was Partner.
Alan Chen’s practice focuses primarily on intellectual property and international commercial litigation. He also litigates and counsels’ clients in relation to e-commerce, privacy, franchise, regulatory compliance, and international trade. Mr. Chen represents both domestic and foreign clients in the technology, medical devices, broadcasting, publishing, entertainment, fashion, consumer goods, import/export, and insurance industries.
“We are very excited to have Alan on our team,” said Michael Moradzadeh, Rimon’s CEO. “His expertise in litigation, intellectual property, and international transactions will help us better serve our international and domestic technology clients.”
“I’m particularly excited about Rimon’s global footprint, its decentralized governance, and novel administrative structure, all of which will empower the firm with greater flexibility and nimbleness in meeting the challenges ahead, especially during this uncertain and turbulent time,” said Mr. Chen.
Mr. Chen received his J.D. from Southwestern Law School, a B.A. from the University of California, and studied abroad with Oxford University. Mr. Chen is also an adjunct professor at Southwestern Law School, teaching comparative international intellectual property law.
More News from LawFuel
- How This Dunedin Lawyer Provided A Post-COVID Surprise MoveDunedin lawyer Jenny Beck had called a staff meeting, post-lockdown, to discuss a matter with […]
- Law Firm Practice Management – London Law Firm Selects Aderant ExpertLONDON – 4 June, 2020 ––UK firm Macfarlanes has selected Aderant Expert as their practice […]
- Law Firm Joins Black Lives Matter Lawsuit Against Trump Over Floyd ProtestsBlack Lives Matter has obtained the assistance of law firm Arnold Porter Kaye Scholer in […]
- Law Firm Marketing ‘Haircut’ Initiative’s Cutting Edge OfferLaw firm marketing comes in many shapes and forms, but few have been able to […]
- How Allen & Overy Has Dealt With The COVID Crisis . . And One Thing They Would Not Have Done AgainAllen & Overy is one of the largest law firms in the world and managing […]
- Virage Capital Says Pierce Bainbridge – $70 Million in Debt – Double Dipped on CollateralDan Garner – Back in August 2019, LawFuel was the first legal publication to raise […]
- Perkins Coie Continues Texas Growth With Addition of Jill Louis in DallasDALLAS (May 29, 2020) – Powered by LawFuel – Perkins Coie is pleased to announce that […]