Powered by LawFuel – Rimon Law welcomes Intellectual Property attorney Alan Chen as Partner in its Los Angeles office
Mr. Chen joins Rimon from Zuber Lawler LLP, where he was Partner.
Alan Chen’s practice focuses primarily on intellectual property and international commercial litigation. He also litigates and counsels’ clients in relation to e-commerce, privacy, franchise, regulatory compliance, and international trade. Mr. Chen represents both domestic and foreign clients in the technology, medical devices, broadcasting, publishing, entertainment, fashion, consumer goods, import/export, and insurance industries.
“We are very excited to have Alan on our team,” said Michael Moradzadeh, Rimon’s CEO. “His expertise in litigation, intellectual property, and international transactions will help us better serve our international and domestic technology clients.”
“I’m particularly excited about Rimon’s global footprint, its decentralized governance, and novel administrative structure, all of which will empower the firm with greater flexibility and nimbleness in meeting the challenges ahead, especially during this uncertain and turbulent time,” said Mr. Chen.
Mr. Chen received his J.D. from Southwestern Law School, a B.A. from the University of California, and studied abroad with Oxford University. Mr. Chen is also an adjunct professor at Southwestern Law School, teaching comparative international intellectual property law.
More News from LawFuel
- Another Law Firm Dumps The Trump Legal WorkLaw firm Morgan Lewis & Bockius previously handled tax law representation for former president Donald […] More
- Brisbane Law Firm Accused Of Falsely Claiming Pay Reduction Was Due to COVIDA Brisbane law firm has been hit by an accusation from a former paralegal employee […] More
- Parlous Start to Parler Antitrust Lawsuit Against AmazonThe far-right Parler social media platform is facing a tough road in its antitrust lawsuit […] More
- The Twin Lawyers With Equal Passion For Maori Legal IssuesThe twin 23-year-old girls inspired by their non-lawyer father’s arguments for Maori Land Rights has […] More
- Pandemic Drives Law Firm Mergers Down in 2020Law firm mergers have been hit by the coronavirus pandemic. Mergers dropped by 43 per […] More
- Fish & Richardson Elevates Its Most Diverse Principal Class EverBoston, MA, Jan. 5, 2021 – Fish & Richardson has elevated 14 attorneys to principals at the […] More
- Perkins Coie Announce Most Diverse Partner ClassSEATTLE (January 4, 2021) Powered by LawFuel —Perkins Coie is pleased to announce that 26 […] More