Powered by LawFuel – Baltimore, MD (September 16, 2020) — Kramon & Graham, a leading law firm providing litigation, real estate, and transactional services, has made three new appointments, strengthening the firm’s senior administrative management.
Kimberly Park has been promoted to Director of Finance and Operations. With more than 20 years of experience in law firm management, Kimberly will lead a team that is responsible for financial functions across the firm, including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and analysis. In addition, she will oversee operational functions, including space planning and vendor management.
Janet Sprinkle has been promoted to Director of Information Technology. Janet has more than 35 years of experience with the firm directing, planning, and leading all aspects of Kramon & Graham’s technology portfolio. She will continue focusing her efforts on IT security initiatives, system architecture, and program efficiency.
A veteran human resources professional, Katelyn Schmidt joins the firm to become its Director of Human Resources. Katy brings substantial experience to her new role. Before joining the firm, Katy served as a human resources manager with Choice Hotels International. As Director of Human Resources for Kramon & Graham, Katy will lead the firm’s staff and provide consultation to the firm’s executive leadership on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training, and development.
“We are delighted to have made these new appointments. These three talented individuals will further the firm’s mission of providing exceptional legal services,” said Kramon & Graham managing principal Dave Shuster. “The team is committed to excellence in administration and management, and we know that each Director will contribute greatly to the firm’s success.”
More Law Firm Press Releases
- Brazilian ‘Phantom Investment’ Cryptocurrency Ponzi Scammer Extradited to USAudrey Strauss, Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and Peter C. Fitzhugh, Special Agent-in-Charge of the New […]
- 5 Partnership Announcements From Gilbert + TobinGilbert + Tobin is set to consolidate its strong performance throughout 2020 appointing five new partners and four special counsel across a […]
- Slaughter & May Hire Disputes Partner in Copenhagen For Growing Disputes & Investigations GroupSlaughter and May today announces a new partner appointment in London. Gayathri Kamalanathan, currently Head of Group Litigation and Enforcement at Danske […]
- LA Paralegal Pleads Guilty To Embezzling Money From Immigration Law Firm ClientsLOS ANGELES – A Los Angeles County paralegal pleaded guilty today to defrauding more than 100 immigration law firm clients in Southern California […]
- Freshfields team files amicus brief in Trump v. New York, supporting inclusion of all people in congressional apportionmentA Freshfields team comprising partner Aaron Marcu, special counsel Scott Eisman, and associates Elena Hadjimichael, Christian Vandergeest, and Robert Barton has filed […]
- Perkins Coie Continues Labor & Employment Practice Growth in LALOS ANGELES (November 17, 2020) – Perkins Coie is pleased to announce that Neal A. Fisher Jr. has joined the firm’s expanding […]
- IRS Criminal Investigation Division Annual Report Identifies Over $10 Billion in Tax Fraud & Financial CrimesThe IRS have announced that financial fraud and other offences accounted for $10 billion in fraud including Goldman Sachs prosecution