Powered by LawFuel – Baltimore, MD (September 16, 2020) — Kramon & Graham, a leading law firm providing litigation, real estate, and transactional services, has made three new appointments, strengthening the firm’s senior administrative management.
Kimberly Park has been promoted to Director of Finance and Operations. With more than 20 years of experience in law firm management, Kimberly will lead a team that is responsible for financial functions across the firm, including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and analysis. In addition, she will oversee operational functions, including space planning and vendor management.
Janet Sprinkle has been promoted to Director of Information Technology. Janet has more than 35 years of experience with the firm directing, planning, and leading all aspects of Kramon & Graham’s technology portfolio. She will continue focusing her efforts on IT security initiatives, system architecture, and program efficiency.
A veteran human resources professional, Katelyn Schmidt joins the firm to become its Director of Human Resources. Katy brings substantial experience to her new role. Before joining the firm, Katy served as a human resources manager with Choice Hotels International. As Director of Human Resources for Kramon & Graham, Katy will lead the firm’s staff and provide consultation to the firm’s executive leadership on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training, and development.
“We are delighted to have made these new appointments. These three talented individuals will further the firm’s mission of providing exceptional legal services,” said Kramon & Graham managing principal Dave Shuster. “The team is committed to excellence in administration and management, and we know that each Director will contribute greatly to the firm’s success.”
More Law Firm Press Releases
- Educational Publishers Obtain Preliminary Injunction Against 63 Illegal eBook Websites that Use Online Ads to Sell Pirated ContentNEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2020 Powered by LawFuel— The Educational Publishers Enforcement Group (EPEG) publishers, consisting of Cengage, Elsevier, Macmillan Learning, McGraw Hill and Pearson, have obtained a Preliminary Injunction […]
- AUCKLAND, New Zealand, September 16, 2020 – Anti-money laundering tech startup First AML has raised NZ$8 million in a Series A funding round led by […]
- NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2020 /Powered by LawFuel — Today, two sets of parents have filed a lawsuit against Logan Cook, Donald J. Trump, and Donald […]
- Adam Rogas Allegedly Raised $123 Million from Investors Using Financial Statements that Showed Tens of Millions of Dollars of Revenue and Assets […]
- Baker McKenzie Wins Three Awards For Euromoney European Women in Business Law 20120Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie took home three awards at Euromoney’s European Women in Business law 2020 event last night, including […]
- Blank Rome Launches Biometric Privacy TeamPowered by LawFuel – Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce the formal launch of our Biometric Privacy Team. Composed of multidisciplinary attorneys from […]
- Virtual Payroll Boot Camp: Gain Crucial Insights into 5 Key Areas of Wage & Hour LawDUBLIN, Sept. 16, 2020 –Powered by LawFuel — The “6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Payroll Virtual Boot Camp: Wage & Hour” webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. […]