Powered by LawFuel – Baltimore, MD (September 16, 2020) — Kramon & Graham, a leading law firm providing litigation, real estate, and transactional services, has made three new appointments, strengthening the firm’s senior administrative management.
Kimberly Park has been promoted to Director of Finance and Operations. With more than 20 years of experience in law firm management, Kimberly will lead a team that is responsible for financial functions across the firm, including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and analysis. In addition, she will oversee operational functions, including space planning and vendor management.
Janet Sprinkle has been promoted to Director of Information Technology. Janet has more than 35 years of experience with the firm directing, planning, and leading all aspects of Kramon & Graham’s technology portfolio. She will continue focusing her efforts on IT security initiatives, system architecture, and program efficiency.
A veteran human resources professional, Katelyn Schmidt joins the firm to become its Director of Human Resources. Katy brings substantial experience to her new role. Before joining the firm, Katy served as a human resources manager with Choice Hotels International. As Director of Human Resources for Kramon & Graham, Katy will lead the firm’s staff and provide consultation to the firm’s executive leadership on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training, and development.
“We are delighted to have made these new appointments. These three talented individuals will further the firm’s mission of providing exceptional legal services,” said Kramon & Graham managing principal Dave Shuster. “The team is committed to excellence in administration and management, and we know that each Director will contribute greatly to the firm’s success.”
More Law Firm Press Releases
- Vice Chairs of Foley & Lardner IP Law GroupCourtenay Brinckerhoff is a partner and intellectual property lawyer in the Washington, D.C. office. Her practice focuses on assisting clients with all aspects […] More
- Baker + McKenzie Dismayed At Horror of Racial AttacksAll of us at Baker McKenzie have watched with dismay and horror as racially motivated attacks of physical violence and harassment targeting […] More
- Legal Technology: Wolters Kluwer ELM Solutions eBook Shows Steps for Corporate Legal Departments to Drive Change ManagementCLDs can best manage change through advanced technology, domain expertise and success management. May 10, 2021 — Even when corporate legal departments (CLDs) implement new legal technology to […] More
- Akerman LLP Expands Corporate Law Practice in Washington DCAkerman LLP, a top 100 U.S. law firm, has expanded its Corporate Practice Group with Jason Northcutt in Washington, D.C. He joins as a […] More
- UK Law News – Fast-Growing Knights Buys Another Law FirmKnights, the UK’s fastest growing legal and professional services business, today announces that it has agreed to acquire Keebles LLP (“Keebles”), an independent […] More
- Intellectual Property Law Firm Services Market Research Report on Major PlayersWhite & Case, Venable, Sidley Austin, Morrison & Foerster, McDermott Will & Emery, Latham & Watkins, King & Spalding, K&L Gates, Greenberg […] More
- Hedge Fund Founder Jailed for Bankruptcy Fraud in Connection With Neiman Marcus BankruptcyAudrey Strauss, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that DANIEL KAMENSKY, the founder and former manager […] More