LAWFUEL – The Law Firm Newswire – Winstead PC announced the addition of 5 new associate attorneys to the firm’s Houston and The Woodlands offices. With the addition of these new attorneys, Winstead adds depth to its Real Estate; Corporate and Securities; Intellectual Property; and its Labor, Employment and Immigration Practice Groups.
The following are the 5 new associates, along with the names of the law schools they attended and the Winstead practice group they will serve:
· Joseph Fonlon – William and Mary School of Law; Intellectual Property
· Vicky Salinas – The University of Houston School of Law; Real Estate Development and Investments
· Erick Wang – Vanderbilt University Law School; Corporate and Securities
· Norasha Williams – Thurgood Marshall School of Law; Labor, Employment, and Immigration
· Thomas Campbell – Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark School of Law; Corporate Securities
<> <> <> <>