LawFuel.com – Lawyer Newswire Service-
NEW YORK (November 23, 2009) – ALM’s Law Technology News today introduced its new Web site at www.lawtechnologynews.com. The comprehensive site now offers expanded coverage of the legal technology industry, including news, reviews and analysis of the products, services, and vendors who serve the legal profession, as well as video, white papers, downloadable software and links to blogs, Web sites, surveys and other resources. The site merges content formerly hosted on Law.com’s Legal Technology site with Law Technology News’ award-winning coverage, offering a wide variety of expert advice on topics ranging from e-discovery and litigation technology, to practice management, security and social media tools.
In addition to access to full-content archives from past issues of Law Technology News, new features include:
· Videos featuring industry leaders discussing the latest legal technology trends and developments
· Daily updates on new products, services, partnerships, people and deals.
· A weekly poll on hot topics of interest to technology practitioners.
· Highlights and links to leading worldwide legal technology blogs, including EDD Update and The Common Scold.
· The E-Discovery Road Map, an interactive guide to EDD processes and relevant cases
· “Law Technology Now” podcasts with host Monica Bay, editor in chief of LTN magazine
· Topical Web navigation sections on the site for e-discovery, networking and storage, security, practice management and mobile lawyering.
“The new Law Technology News Web site combines the best of LTN magazine and Law.com’s technology resources, bringing key information quickly to legal professionals,” said Bay. “It’s a one-stop venue, packed with expert advice from global leaders — to help organizations provide better, faster, and cheaper legal services, and thrive in these difficult economic times.”
Online subscribers and registered users can also sign up to receive the Law Technology News Daily Alert and the In-house Tech Alert, free daily e-newsletters highlighting top news and stories.
The award-winning Law Technology News provides timely information and insight into the latest technologies, products and services available for the legal marketplace, with news stories, feature articles, and columns written by industry experts and senior law firm and corporate counsel decisionmakers. LTN is distributed to more than 40,000 selected subscribers and is available on www.lawtechnologynews.com. The magazine is published by ALM.
ALM, an integrated media company, is a leading provider of specialized business news and information, focused primarily on the legal and commercial real estate sectors. ALM’s market-leading brands include The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel, GlobeSt.com, Insight Conferences, Law.com, Law Journal Press, LegalTech, The National Law Journal and Real Estate Forum. Headquartered in New York City, ALM was formed in 1997. For more information, visit www.alm.com.