Jeremy Johnson has joined the Bar, leaving Wynn Williams the firm he joined in 2008.
As signaled in our article on the new ‘Heavy Hitters’ that Jeremy Johnson was about to join the bar, noting his increasing work in complex disputes and litigation.
He joins Bankside Chambers, who operate from Auckland and Christchurch.
New Zealand Law News
- Directors in New Zealand and Australia are facing the most volatile and restrictive liability insurance market in living memory, according to a report […]
- Dan Garner – Female law firm leadership ranks are growing – albeit slowly – but in the London law scene the first of […]
- Russell McVeagh advises on Scentre Group’s inaugural US$3b subordinated hybrid notes issueRussell McVeagh has acted as part of a multi-jurisdictional team to assist Scentre Group, owner and operator of Westfield in Australia and New Zealand, on […]
- AUCKLAND, New Zealand, September 16, 2020 – Anti-money laundering tech startup First AML has raised NZ$8 million in a Series A funding round led by US-based […]
- DLA Piper Advises Discovery on Acquisition of MediaWorks TVPowered by LawFuel – 17 September 2020 – Global law firm DLA Piper has advised media giant Discovery Inc. on its agreement to purchase […]
- Labour’s Tax Increases – The Hypocritical FuroreBob Jones What a hypocritical furore following the government’s announcement lifting the top tax rate from 33% to 39%. That means once over […]
- Warkworth insurance law specialist Tim Gunn has successfully battled the country’s largest insurer in a case that has demonstrated the obstacles faced by […]