Jeremy Johnson has joined the Bar, leaving Wynn Williams the firm he joined in 2008.
As signaled in our article on the new ‘Heavy Hitters’ that Jeremy Johnson was about to join the bar, noting his increasing work in complex disputes and litigation.
He joins Bankside Chambers, who operate from Auckland and Christchurch.
New Zealand Law News
- Too Hot To Handle Lawyer’s Career Transition From Smart to Sexy . . And Her Lesson For Other Women
- Why James Gardner-Hopkins Has Been The Fall Guy For Other Fallen LawyersWhy is James Gardner-Hopkins the fall guy for a profession’s bad behaviour?
- PWC Sued For $1.5 Billion Over Alleged Incorrect Advice Re Brierley Companies
- Gisborne Law Firm Hit By Ransom-Demanding Cyber Attack
- The Law Society Tribunal’s Decision on James Gardner-Hopkins The ‘Young, Cool’ Russell McVeagh Partner Who Succumbed to the “Laddish” Work Hard, Play Hard Culture
- Ron Mansfield, Davy Salmon Among 10 New Silks Announced Today
- This Week’s Best 5 Law Jobs in New Zealand – Private Client Work For Wealthy Families To Crown Prosecution Opportunities for ‘Dynamic’ Lawyers and a Key Public Law Role in Auckland