NEW YORK, Powered by LawFuel — Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, today issued the following statement:
|On February 29, we detected unauthorized activity on our systems, which has been confirmed as a ransomware attack. As part of our comprehensive response plan, we immediately took our systems offline globally to contain the threat and began working with a third-party forensic firm to conduct an independent investigation.|
Our technical team is working closely with world class third-party experts to address this matter, and bring our systems back online in a secure manner, as quickly as possible.
Federal law enforcement authorities have also been informed and are involved in the investigation.
As always, protecting client and employee information is a critical priority for the company. At this time there is no evidence of any unauthorized transfer or misuse or exfiltration of any data in our possession.
Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, takes on large-scale, increasingly complex tasks for corporate counsel, law firms, and business professionals with efficiency, clarity, and confidence. Clients rely on Epiq to streamline the administration of business operations, class action and mass tort, court reporting, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and bankruptcy matters. Epiq subject-matter experts and technologies create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to high-performing clients around the world.
Recent News on LawFuel
- Working From Home Has Its Challenges… Small Things Employers Can Do to Help13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score By Rebecca Hudson What’s the Problem: My daycare and commuting […]
- Smart Search launches dedicated anti-money laundering service for businesses adapting to remote working13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Experts advise businesses to invest in automated AML […]
- Law Firm Launches Consulting Service To Complement Legal Services13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Powered by LawFuel – International law firm Ashurst […]
- Promotions To Principals at Todd & Walker13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score TODD & WALKER Law is extremely proud to […]
- DWF Growth Slowed By Coronavirus Effect As Shares Slump13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Listed law firm DWF slumped after an announcement […]
- Modern Slavery is A Growing Problem Across the World13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score 4-5.co.nz – Inextricably linked with organised crime groups, […]
- Littler COVID-19 Survey Reveals Top Employer Concerns and Workplace Implications13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Powered by LawFuel – (March 30, 2020) – Littler, […]