NEW YORK, Powered by LawFuel — Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, today issued the following statement:
|On February 29, we detected unauthorized activity on our systems, which has been confirmed as a ransomware attack. As part of our comprehensive response plan, we immediately took our systems offline globally to contain the threat and began working with a third-party forensic firm to conduct an independent investigation.|
Our technical team is working closely with world class third-party experts to address this matter, and bring our systems back online in a secure manner, as quickly as possible.
Federal law enforcement authorities have also been informed and are involved in the investigation.
As always, protecting client and employee information is a critical priority for the company. At this time there is no evidence of any unauthorized transfer or misuse or exfiltration of any data in our possession.
Epiq, a global leader in the legal services industry, takes on large-scale, increasingly complex tasks for corporate counsel, law firms, and business professionals with efficiency, clarity, and confidence. Clients rely on Epiq to streamline the administration of business operations, class action and mass tort, court reporting, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and bankruptcy matters. Epiq subject-matter experts and technologies create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to high-performing clients around the world.
Recent News on LawFuel
- Meredith Connell Grows Litigation Expertise With Boutique Merger13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Meredith Connell has expanded its litigation practice with […]
- Ghislaine Maxwell Arrest Sees Prince Andrew Links To Obscure Lobbying Firm Propelled to prominence By A Kiwi Ambassador13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Lawyers for Prince Andrew have increased their preparedness […]
- Australia’s Most Female-Friendly Law Firm13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Moray & Agnew the most female-friendly law firm in Australia according […]
- How The Disintegrating Law Firm Hired By Rudy Giuliani Has Spawned Its Young13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Dan Garner – Breaking up, as law firm […]
- Less Money For NQ Lawyers in London . . But There Is A Silver Lining13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Sad but true. Newly qualified lawyers in the […]
- Boies Law Firm Upheaval Continues With 4 Partner Defection to King & Spalding13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The turmoil at Boies Schiller Flexner has continued […]
- The Delicate but Essential Business of Legal PR: Six Things CEOs Need to Know13 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Kate Alexander* In the course of nearly 30 […]