Leading Wellington lawyer and mediator Geoff Sharp, who also practices his mediation work in Singapore and London, has been appointed to the International Advisory Board of the Office of the Ombudsman for United Nations Funds and Programmes, having oversight of the Ombudsman’s Global Mediation Panel.
He joins a global group of mediators and academics on the Board; Lela Porter Love (USA), Karl Mackie CBE (UK), Camilo Azcarate (Colombia), Nadja Alexander (Singapore), Jalal (Jil) EL AHDAB (Lebanon/France), Elena KOLTSAKI (Greece) and Laila Ollapally (India).
- Court of Appeal Hear Grace Millane Murder Accused’s Trial MiscarriedThe man found guilty of the murder of Grace Millane is having his […]
- Leading Cartel Defense & Antitrust Lawyer Joins Davis Polk From Gibson Dunn & CrutcherPowered by LawFuel – Washington DC, August 5, 2020 – Davis Polk today announced […]
- Coronavirus – Furlough bonus scheme and redundancy pay announcementsEversheds Sutherland – The government has published further details of the £1,000 employer […]
- Doctor One of 10 Charged on Federal Opioid Trafficking ChargesSANTA ANA, California – Law enforcement authorities this morning arrested four defendants charged in […]
- Tompkins Wake Expands With Addition of Mark Lowndes’ FirmIn a surprise move, well known corporate lawyer and name partner at his […]
- Ed Buck Face Additional Charges Related to ProstitutionLOS ANGELES – A federal grand jury today returned a superseding indictment charging Edward […]
- Law firm uses AI to slice months off insurance claimsMaurice Blackburn Lawyers has rolled out an artificial intelligence-infused solution that cuts the […]