Leading Wellington lawyer and mediator Geoff Sharp, who also practices his mediation work in Singapore and London, has been appointed to the International Advisory Board of the Office of the Ombudsman for United Nations Funds and Programmes, having oversight of the Ombudsman’s Global Mediation Panel.
He joins a global group of mediators and academics on the Board; Lela Porter Love (USA), Karl Mackie CBE (UK), Camilo Azcarate (Colombia), Nadja Alexander (Singapore), Jalal (Jil) EL AHDAB (Lebanon/France), Elena KOLTSAKI (Greece) and Laila Ollapally (India).
- What’s Happening At Meredith Connell With Its Litigator Departures?Meredith Connell has been losing senior litigators lately, reducing the firm’s growth rate […] More
- Supreme Court Remits Kim Dotcom & Associates’ Case To Court of AppealThe US Government and Kim Dotcom Agree On One Thing At Least . […] More
- How Much Has The Dotcom Case Cost The New Zealand Taxpayer? Take A GuessHow does $7 Million Sound? It’s taken nine years of battling, but the […] More
- Law Firm Branding: Buddle Findlay ‘Refresh’ Their Brand – But Does It Cut The Mustard?Christine Hansen – “Refreshing” a law firm brand is always a fraught task, […] More
- New Chair At Bell GullyBell Gully has announced a new chair to replace Anna Buchly after three […] More
- Is Jacinda Ardern’s ‘Hate Speech’ Law Entrenching Racism Rather Than Eliminating It?A recent Spectator column identified what Karl du Fresne says was “inflammatory rhetoric […] More
- Collaboration of Barristers Helps Self-Litigants With New BookA collaboration between two barristers – one as author the other as publisher […] More