Leading Wellington lawyer and mediator Geoff Sharp, who also practices his mediation work in Singapore and London, has been appointed to the International Advisory Board of the Office of the Ombudsman for United Nations Funds and Programmes, having oversight of the Ombudsman’s Global Mediation Panel.
He joins a global group of mediators and academics on the Board; Lela Porter Love (USA), Karl Mackie CBE (UK), Camilo Azcarate (Colombia), Nadja Alexander (Singapore), Jalal (Jil) EL AHDAB (Lebanon/France), Elena KOLTSAKI (Greece) and Laila Ollapally (India).
- Too Hot To Handle Lawyer’s Career Transition From Smart to Sexy . . And Her Lesson For Other Women
- Why James Gardner-Hopkins Has Been The Fall Guy For Other Fallen LawyersWhy is James Gardner-Hopkins the fall guy for a profession’s bad behaviour?
- PWC Sued For $1.5 Billion Over Alleged Incorrect Advice Re Brierley Companies
- Gisborne Law Firm Hit By Ransom-Demanding Cyber Attack
- The Law Society Tribunal’s Decision on James Gardner-Hopkins The ‘Young, Cool’ Russell McVeagh Partner Who Succumbed to the “Laddish” Work Hard, Play Hard Culture
- Ron Mansfield, Davy Salmon Among 10 New Silks Announced Today
- This Week’s Best 5 Law Jobs in New Zealand – Private Client Work For Wealthy Families To Crown Prosecution Opportunities for ‘Dynamic’ Lawyers and a Key Public Law Role in Auckland