Leading Wellington lawyer and mediator Geoff Sharp, who also practices his mediation work in Singapore and London, has been appointed to the International Advisory Board of the Office of the Ombudsman for United Nations Funds and Programmes, having oversight of the Ombudsman’s Global Mediation Panel.
He joins a global group of mediators and academics on the Board; Lela Porter Love (USA), Karl Mackie CBE (UK), Camilo Azcarate (Colombia), Nadja Alexander (Singapore), Jalal (Jil) EL AHDAB (Lebanon/France), Elena KOLTSAKI (Greece) and Laila Ollapally (India).
- The bitter legal battle between Owen Glenn and Eric Watson has resulted in […]
- The nightmare election result for the National Party may have been anticipated by […]
- Two of New Plymouth’s oldest law firms are to merge next year, involviong […]
- (no title)Law Marketing & How To Use the Rainmaking Cycle to Become a Rainmaker […]
- Judiciary Committee, House of Representatives – Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President […]
- Bob Jones – The meaning of the word “socialism” is not in dispute. […]
- Bullying At The Bar – The ‘Culture of Fear’ That Pervades The Legal InstitutionJenna Shay – The English Bar has long been regarded as as bastion […]