Leading Wellington lawyer and mediator Geoff Sharp, who also practices his mediation work in Singapore and London, has been appointed to the International Advisory Board of the Office of the Ombudsman for United Nations Funds and Programmes, having oversight of the Ombudsman’s Global Mediation Panel.
He joins a global group of mediators and academics on the Board; Lela Porter Love (USA), Karl Mackie CBE (UK), Camilo Azcarate (Colombia), Nadja Alexander (Singapore), Jalal (Jil) EL AHDAB (Lebanon/France), Elena KOLTSAKI (Greece) and Laila Ollapally (India).
- Chapman Tripp on Most Innovative Law Firm ListDescribed as the ‘one to watch’ in New Zealand’s legaltech industry, Chapman Tripp […] More
- Litigation PR: an important tool in the litigation toolboxLitigation PR is increasingly popular overseas . . and catching on in New […] More
- How Kate Sheppard Inspired This Barrister To Set Up A New Chambers ModelA virtual chambers model is designed to encourage more women into chambers – […] More
- Another Law Firm for Kim DotcomInternet entrerpreneur Kim Dotcom’s ongoing battle to avoid extradition to the United States […] More
- If 2020 Was Tough for Kiwi Lawyers – It May Have Been Even More Tough for The NZ Law SocietyLaw Society Posts a $3 Million Loss after a ‘challenging year’ The Law […] More
- The 15-Hour Workdays And Ongoing Issue of Lawyer BurnoutLawyer burnout is a major problem for law firms globally, but it’s not an inevitability More
- ‘You’re The Reason God Gave Us a Middle Finger’ – Abusive Emails Achieve Suspension For LawyerLaw Society Tribunal suspends lawyer for misconduct over abusive emails sent to litigant […] More