MinterEllisonRuddWatts’ leadership of gender diversity initiatives in the legal profession has again been recognised by the prestigious Euromoney Legal Media Group Asia Women in Business Law Awards 2020.
The awards celebrate the achievements of leading women in the legal profession, as well as progressive initiatives for gender diversity, mentorship, minority women, talent management, and work-life balance.Seven MinterEllisonRuddWatts partners have been named as finalists in their practice areas:-
Kate Lane for Banking-
Sarah Sinclair for Energy, natural resources and mining;-
Sarah Salmond for International trade and shipping; Offshore-
Gillian Service for Labour and employment-
Stacey Shortall for Litigation-
Silvana Schenone for M&A-
Amanda Spratt for Real estate
The firm has also been shortlisted in the following national award categories:- Best gender diversity initiative by a national firm- Best national firm mentoring programme- Best national firm for minority women lawyers- Best national firm for talent management- Best national firm for work-life balance- Best national firm for women in business law- Best firm for pro bono workMinterEllisonRuddWatts,
Chief Executive, Andrew Poole, said: “Congratulations to our seven partners who have been recognised for their individual leadership and excellence in their practice areas. This is further recognition of our outstanding people, and their exceptional work and commitment to clients.We are also delighted to once again be recognised for our commitment to diversity and gender equality.
Diversity and inclusiveness, particularly respecting individuality, are at the heart of our firm’s values and culture.
“The virtual award ceremony will take place on Thursday 10 December 2020.
- Nick Williams Joins Britomart ChambersNick Williams has joined Britomart Chambers as a barrister sole. Formerly a litigation partner at Meredith Connell, he specialises in regulatory […]
- Cathy Quinn Appointed to Fonterra BoardMinterEllisonRuddWatts consultant, Cathy Quinn ONZM, has been appointed to the board of Fonterra. Prior to retiring from the Partnership. She served […]
- Chris Finlayson QC To Receive Honorary Doctorate in Law After Fighting for Maori RightsFormer Attorney General Chris Finlayson QC is to receive an honorary doctorate of Law from Victoria University at the December graduation […]
- The Power-Lifting, In-House Lawyer Who Dismisses a Harvey Specter Comparison & Rises To CEOIt was not difficult for in-house lawyer Patrick Gamble to shrug off a comparison made by a magazine article that the […]
- Patrick Gamble Named CEO of Perpetual Guardian GroupPatrick Gamble has been named CEO of the Perpetual Guardian Group, a collection of companies delivering market-leading fiduciary and investment services […]