Morrison & Foerster has been included in Law360’s Glass Ceiling Report once again in 2020 for the firm’s support of gender diversity. Named one of the top 10 firms in the 601+ attorneys’ category, the firm has received the recognition based on two measures: the percentage of female attorneys at the firm and the percentage of female equity partners.
As highlighted in the report, MoFo’s percentage of female attorneys stands at 40.6%, compared with an average of 37.3% for all firms surveyed, and the firm’s percentage of female equity partners stands at 29.5%, compared with 22.2% for all surveyed firms.
Further, MoFo was recognized as one of the “Ceiling Smashers” once again this year, a list of firms that have the highest representation of women in their equity partnerships. The firm’s percentage of female equity partners is the third highest in the 601+ attorneys’ category.
In the non-scoring categories, MoFo scored the highest “under percentage of executive committee representation” (50%) and second-highest under “percentage of female minority attorneys” (16.1%), compared with firms of our size. Law360 reviewed data from more than 300 firms to develop the ranking.
- Former COO of Biopharmaceutical Company Sentenced For Accounting FraudAudrey Strauss, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that WILLIAM TAYLOR, the former […] More
- Healthcare Attorney Joins Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck as Litigation Partner in Orlando(February 22, 2021, Orlando, FL) — LawFuel.com – Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP (KDV), a leading national law firm, […] More
- Akerman Adds Five Franchise Lawyers in Five Months; Expands in Denver, Houston and Washington, D.C.February 22, 2021 – Powered by LawFuel – Akerman LLP a top 100 U.S. law firm serving clients […] More
- ‘Good Life’ Concierge Service From Serial Con ArtistAudrey Strauss, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Kathy A. Michalko, Special Agent […] More
- “Staggering” Extent of North Korean Hacking Operation Leads to 3 Arrests Over CyberattacksIndictment Expands 2018 Case that Detailed Attack on Sony Pictures and Creation of WannaCry Ransomware by Adding 2 […] More