Morrison & Foerster has been included in Law360’s Glass Ceiling Report once again in 2020 for the firm’s support of gender diversity. Named one of the top 10 firms in the 601+ attorneys’ category, the firm has received the recognition based on two measures: the percentage of female attorneys at the firm and the percentage of female equity partners.
As highlighted in the report, MoFo’s percentage of female attorneys stands at 40.6%, compared with an average of 37.3% for all firms surveyed, and the firm’s percentage of female equity partners stands at 29.5%, compared with 22.2% for all surveyed firms.
Further, MoFo was recognized as one of the “Ceiling Smashers” once again this year, a list of firms that have the highest representation of women in their equity partnerships. The firm’s percentage of female equity partners is the third highest in the 601+ attorneys’ category.
In the non-scoring categories, MoFo scored the highest “under percentage of executive committee representation” (50%) and second-highest under “percentage of female minority attorneys” (16.1%), compared with firms of our size. Law360 reviewed data from more than 300 firms to develop the ranking.
- Akerman LLP Expands Corporate Law Practice in Washington DCAkerman LLP, a top 100 U.S. law firm, has expanded its Corporate Practice Group with Jason Northcutt in Washington, D.C. […] More
- UK Law News – Fast-Growing Knights Buys Another Law FirmKnights, the UK’s fastest growing legal and professional services business, today announces that it has agreed to acquire Keebles […] More
- Intellectual Property Law Firm Services Market Research Report on Major PlayersWhite & Case, Venable, Sidley Austin, Morrison & Foerster, McDermott Will & Emery, Latham & Watkins, King & […] More
- Hedge Fund Founder Jailed for Bankruptcy Fraud in Connection With Neiman Marcus BankruptcyAudrey Strauss, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that DANIEL KAMENSKY, the […] More
- Prominent Competition Lawyer Joins Crowell & Moring London OfficePowered by LawFuel— Peter Broadhurst, a highly regarded competition lawyer, is joining Crowell & Moring’s London office as a partner, expanding […] More