The report briefs about the biofuels market in terms of market size globally and regionally by product. In-depth competitive landscape for each player and market share has been given along with an in-depth geographic analysis for bio fuels market, covering the major regional markets, viz. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). Key players in the global biofuels energy market have been profiled along with recent updates and developments.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC on Global Biofuels Market Outlook (2010 – 2015)
Early buyers will receive 10% customization of reports
• Increasing demand of electricity and environmental concerns has put the pressure on countries to increase the focus on renewable energy. Governments support in terms of favorable policies and incentives, and advantages over other renewable energies are continuously increasing the production capacity of biofuels worldwide.
• Biomass is derived from a range of sources such as forestry, agriculture, municipal residues and crops. A portion of biomass is used to generate power and heat through combustion whereas some biomass is used to produce biofuels. Biofuels are mainly used as transportation fuel and also as industrial fuel at times.
• The biofuels market has witnessed a relatively slow growth rate in terms of demand in 2008-2009 due to degrading of environmental conditions and insufficient feedstock. However, the future outlook for biofuels market shows high growth not only due to growing environmental concerns, but also because of the surging prices of non-renewable sources of energy, especially petroleum. Also, other factors like support by governments in terms of favorable policies and incentives, funding programs and advantages over other renewable energies is increasing the biofuels production capacity worldwide.
• Define the global biofuels Market.
• Define the global Bioethanol and Biodiesel markets
• Identify the major driving factors, opportunities and inhibitors.
• Analyze the trends and forecasts of the Biofuels market.
• Identify the major stakeholders in the market and draw a competitive landscape for the market leaders.
The intended audience of this report includes:
• Biodiesel producers
• Bioethanol producers
• Feedstock suppliers
• Automotive manufacturers
• Government agencies and industry associations
MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
M&M covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotive and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics, and telecommunications and IT.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website www.marketsandmarkets.com
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
Email: [email protected]