New York and Los Angeles, July 17, 2006 – LAWFUEL – Law News Network – Loeb & Loeb LLP announced today that the firm is promoting five attorneys to Partner. In the Los Angeles office the firm has named the following Partners: Christopher J. Kelly, Thomas N. Lawson and Mark A. Streams. In the New York office the firm has named David P. Ansel and Po Yi as Partners.
· David P. Ansel’s (New York) practice focuses on middle-market private equity transactions, including the representation of equity sponsor groups and mezzanine lenders. His practice includes fund formation, administration, and portfolio investments; mergers and acquisitions; corporate finance; and general corporate matters.
· Christopher J. Kelly (Los Angeles) focuses on general corporate and securities matters including mergers and acquisitions, public and private securities offerings and SEC compliance and reporting.
· Thomas N. Lawson (Los Angeles) focuses his practice on the representation of individuals and their businesses in connection with income and wealth transfer tax planning. He also does sophisticated tax planning for business transactions.
· Mark A. Streams (Los Angeles) concentrates his corporate and business practice on mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, debt and equity transactions and general corporate representation. He has worked on a broad range of entertainment and media matters.
· Po Yi (New York) provides entertainment and advertising law counsel for a broad spectrum of clients, including media and telecommunications companies, financial institutions, as well as individual artists, writers and producers, on transactional, IP and regulatory matters.
About Loeb & Loeb LLP: Loeb & Loeb LLP is a multiservice national law firm with more than 225 attorneys and offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Nashville. The firm is recognized as a leading law firm in the areas of corporate and securities matters; litigation; entertainment and media law; finance; real estate; intellectual property; private equity; employment; advertising and promotions and tax and wealth services. Our clients include some of the world’s largest financial institutions, major media and entertainment companies, advertising groups, real estate companies, and Big Four accounting firms, as well as many high-net-worth individuals.