Paul Hastings’ London office has shown strong growth despite what has been described as ‘muted performance globally.’
Legal Business report that the office has surpassed $100 million with increased turnover of 16 per cent to over $107 million.
ecorded another year of double-digit growth in its City office to surpass $100m, amid a more muted performance globally.
The site reported that the firm’s global revenues hit $1.26bn following a steadier 4 per cent increase compared to the 9 per cent rise in 2018. Profits per equity partner rose 5 per cent to $3.41 million.
‘I think it’s reaping the rewards of the investments we have made in the corporate and finance teams,’ London office chair Arun Birla told Legal Business.
‘We’ve been doing great deals over the year and clients continue to trust us with their matters and premium deals. Our strategy has always been to build on the strengths which resonate with our global practices.’
Recently on LawFuel
- Linklaters Set To Join The Ranks Of The Female Law Firm LeadersThree candidates left in the race to succeed Charlie Jacobs as Linklaters’ senior […] More
- PageOne Legal eDiscovery Service Celebrate 15 years’ BusinessNASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 22, 2021 Powered by LawFuel — Page One Legal, an eDiscovery services and […] More
- The Legal 500 – Who Are 2021 New Zealand Power Law Firms on The Legal 500 Rankings?Watch For LawFuel’s Power List 2021 – Arriving Soon The Legal 500 is […] More
- Big Law Firm ‘Pandemic Profits’ Continue With Strong GrowthThe Pandemic does not appear to have harmed too many Big Law Firms […] More
- Power Lawyer: Simon Watt Named Climate Change Law LeaderBell Gully partner Simon Watt has been reaffirmed as New Zealand’s leading climate change lawyer, […] More
- Which Legal Software is Best? 9 Top Legal Software Tools Law Firms Need to Know About in 2021Searching for the best legal software is never easy. But we’ve taken a […] More
- Have Hackers Hacked Jones Day, The Privacy Law Experts?It’s an embarrassment for the privacy law firm if true. And we think […] More
- What IS LegalTech Anyway? And What Is Happening For LegalTech2021 After The Pandemic?There is much in LegalTech That Will See More Happening in 2021 Legaltech […] More
- Which Law Marketing Firm? The Key Information You Need Before Choosing A Marketing Firm For Your Law FirmLaw marketing Choosing a top law marketing firm may seem an easy ask, […] More
- Simpson Thacher Continue To Boost London Law Practice With Eyes on European ExpansionSimpson Thacher & Bartlett has hired senior lawyers from Freshfields and Kirkland & […] More
- Legal Jobs For Everyone – From Spys To SFO Roles on Growing Law Jobs NetworkLawFuel’s law jobs network has continued to attract a wide range of legal […] More
- A $30 Million Revenue Hole for Shearman After Mass DepartureA new arbitration boutique law firm to have offices in Paris, London and […] More