Paul Hastings’ London office has shown strong growth despite what has been described as ‘muted performance globally.’
Legal Business report that the office has surpassed $100 million with increased turnover of 16 per cent to over $107 million.
ecorded another year of double-digit growth in its City office to surpass $100m, amid a more muted performance globally.
The site reported that the firm’s global revenues hit $1.26bn following a steadier 4 per cent increase compared to the 9 per cent rise in 2018. Profits per equity partner rose 5 per cent to $3.41 million.
‘I think it’s reaping the rewards of the investments we have made in the corporate and finance teams,’ London office chair Arun Birla told Legal Business.
‘We’ve been doing great deals over the year and clients continue to trust us with their matters and premium deals. Our strategy has always been to build on the strengths which resonate with our global practices.’
Recently on LawFuel
- Who Are The Power Law Firms Getting A Cut In The Bill & Melinda Gates Divorce?. . And Who Are The Two Sole Practice Attorneys Who Are Facing […] More
- 7 Key Questions To Ask ANY Law Firm SEO Agency BEFORE You Hire ThemHiring a law firm SEO agency requires some smart ‘interview’ techniques – here are some key questions to ask More
- Litigation PR: an important tool in the litigation toolboxLitigation PR is increasingly popular overseas . . and catching on in New […] More
- Two New Partners at Edwin Coe5 May 2021 – Powered by LawFuel Edwin Coe is delighted to announce […] More
- The Big Law Death Row Success Story of Crosley GreenThe story of how Crowell & Moring Helped free Crosley Green 32 years’ prison […] More
- Law Firm HFW Expands Greater China Transactional Practice With Shanghai In-House HiresGlobal, sector-focused law firm HFW has continued to expand its fast-growing Greater China […] More
- Sullivan & Cromwell Lead Lawyers Feature in Bloomberg’s ‘Leading Questions’ on Law Firm StrategiesThe Vice chairs talk about strategies for law firms to retain clients and […] More
- The Disillusionment of Human Rights Barrister Geoffrey Robertson QC . . But The Battles ContinueGeoffrey Roberton QC is one of the world’s most famous barristers – certainly […] More
- Preparing For The Future of WorkBusiness law partner at Foley & Lardner, Silicon Valley, writes about the challenges […] More
- Mischon de Reya Moves Into Rich London Law Listing ModeHigh profile Mischon de Reya has approved its high-value public float plans Mischcon […] More
- The 15-Hour Workdays And Ongoing Issue of Lawyer BurnoutLawyer burnout is a major problem for law firms globally, but it’s not an inevitability More
- Why Law Firm Profitability Matters More Than EverProfitability management of law firms combined with market price signaling are ultimately the […] More