Paul Hastings’ London office has shown strong growth despite what has been described as ‘muted performance globally.’
Legal Business report that the office has surpassed $100 million with increased turnover of 16 per cent to over $107 million.
ecorded another year of double-digit growth in its City office to surpass $100m, amid a more muted performance globally.
The site reported that the firm’s global revenues hit $1.26bn following a steadier 4 per cent increase compared to the 9 per cent rise in 2018. Profits per equity partner rose 5 per cent to $3.41 million.
‘I think it’s reaping the rewards of the investments we have made in the corporate and finance teams,’ London office chair Arun Birla told Legal Business.
‘We’ve been doing great deals over the year and clients continue to trust us with their matters and premium deals. Our strategy has always been to build on the strengths which resonate with our global practices.’
Recently on LawFuel
- Tompkins Wake Expands With Addition of Mark Lowndes’ FirmIn a surprise move, well known corporate lawyer and name partner at his […]
- EY Survey Shows Cost Reduction Is Just One Way Pressures on In-House Law Departments Can Be Eased by Using Outside LawyersAs pressures mount on in-house legal departments and their in-house lawyers to meet […]
- Law Firms Moving to Auckland’s Latest Hot SiteThe Commercial Bay development has attracted some of the major law firms to […]
- Google This: Law Firm Accused of ‘Skulduggery’ And Breach of Duty in Nasty Divorce Fight With Google’s ‘Third Man’Its a case of a nasty divorce that just got nastier disaffected litigant […]
- UK Law Firm TLT Closes in On £100 Million Turnover Mark After Key Changes, Including Legal Service DeliveryBristol-based TLT Solicitors law firm has closed in on the £100m mark in […]
- J.Lo and A.Rod Use Big Law Firm For Big Deal BuyoutJ Lo and husband Alex Rodriguez have hired Big Law firm Wachtell, Lipton, […]
- Exodus From Irell & Manella’s Deal-Makers Continues – 2 More Leave to Join Reed SmithThe exodus of transactional lawyers from Irell & Manella continues with two corporate […]
- NBR Appeal To Claim Serious Threat To NZ Media in Heavy Joyce Costs Award With Chilling EffectNBR are appealing the award of $269,000 costs award made in favour of […]
- Are Lawyers Threatened By Tech-Savvy Disrupters Who May Ignore Them In Future?The fact that lawyers may be ignored by more tech-savvy industries, leaving them […]
- Client Allegedly Lived Large on Pierce Bainbridge’s or Firm Founder John Pierce’s DimeA redfin photo of the house where a Pierce Bainbridge client has allegedly […]
- ‘Nimble’ Law Firm Changes NameSimmonds Stewart to change name to Kindrik Partners From Thursday 16 July 2020, Simmonds Stewart changed […]
- Koru Lounge Clouting – Excess Baggage is One Thing – A $33,000 Penalty For This Nelson Lawyer Is AnotherWe reported on the incident involving Nelson lawyer Anjela Sharma earlier this year […]