Paul Hastings’ London office has shown strong growth despite what has been described as ‘muted performance globally.’
Legal Business report that the office has surpassed $100 million with increased turnover of 16 per cent to over $107 million.
ecorded another year of double-digit growth in its City office to surpass $100m, amid a more muted performance globally.
The site reported that the firm’s global revenues hit $1.26bn following a steadier 4 per cent increase compared to the 9 per cent rise in 2018. Profits per equity partner rose 5 per cent to $3.41 million.
‘I think it’s reaping the rewards of the investments we have made in the corporate and finance teams,’ London office chair Arun Birla told Legal Business.
‘We’ve been doing great deals over the year and clients continue to trust us with their matters and premium deals. Our strategy has always been to build on the strengths which resonate with our global practices.’
Recently on LawFuel
- Does the COVID Crisis Show The Human Side of Law Firms And Help Women Lawyers To Remain in Big Law . . Or Not?A recent article on the Australian Financial Review reported on King & Wood […]
- Seven Important, Post-Pandemic Social Media Tips For Law FirmsFormer Business Development manager for major law firms, Ben Paul continues his series […]
- Accusation of Fraud on the Court Against Attorney David Hecht of Hecht Partners and ex-Pierce Bainbridge PartnerJust yesterday, LawFuel reported on the “The $1 Billion Case & The […]
- Goodwin Procter’s ‘Stealth Layoffs’ For Associates67 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Jennifer Bridges – […]
- The $1 Billion Case & The Unfolding Litigation Funding & Legal DramaThe firm of Pierce Bainbridge Beck Price & Hecht has been at the […]
- Ex-Defence Force administrator admits $225,000 fraudA former defence force employee has pleaded guilty to stealing non-public funds administered […]
- DLA Piper NZ Cuts Partner Drawings and Pay, But Avoids RedundanciesDLA Piper’s New Zealand office has cut partner drawings and staff pay by […]
- Lawyers Pick Up Summer Program Cash – But Either Virtual Or No Programs On OfferThe coronavirus crisis has seen many law firms cancel their summer intern programs, […]
- BREAKING NEWS: With a $65 Million Debt, Could Pierce Bainbridge Have Secured More Funding?Dan Garner* The epic debacle of Pierce Bainbridge has been covered in detail […]
- Clifford Chance strengthens Restructuring and Insolvency team with addition of Shaun Langhorne in SingaporeLeading international law firm Clifford Chance announced today that Shaun Langhorne will join […]
- How to Effectively Market your Law Firm Post LockdownBen Paul* The last few weeks have been a unique and challenging time […]
- Hacked Law Firm Sees Lady Gaga, Madonna Data Stolen Via Cyberattack14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score A major entertainment […]