41 Peter Hutchinson
Running the largest criminal defence practice in the country – employing over lawyers – is enough to provide Peter Hutchinson with a significant Power List placement.
The PDS is part of the Ministry of Justice and the wider justice sector providing centralised business services, infrastructure and support to the work of the PDS as well as its central role providing legal aid defence work from 10 offices across New Zealand.
- Why We Must Celebrate Justice Kos’s Rise . . But Shed A Small Tear of Regret Too
- Bankside Chambers Flashy Makeover
- Associates Promoted at LangtonHudsonButcher
- Clifford Chance – The growing risk of group litigation and class actions
- Four Charged by US Attorney Over Multi-Billion Dollar Collapse of Archegos Capital Management