41 Peter Hutchinson
Running the largest criminal defence practice in the country – employing over lawyers – is enough to provide Peter Hutchinson with a significant Power List placement.
The PDS is part of the Ministry of Justice and the wider justice sector providing centralised business services, infrastructure and support to the work of the PDS as well as its central role providing legal aid defence work from 10 offices across New Zealand.
- 17 New Partners At Skadden
- 5 ‘Lawyer Burnout’ Symptoms and How To Avoid Them For The Good Of Your Health
- Firm’s ‘Best on the Ground’ Policy Sees New Partners
- Law Firm Mergers Set To Rise After The 2020 Pandemic Drop
- Law Firm Technology: How Digitally Effective Are UK Law Firms?