WASHINGTON (February 3, 2020) — The national law firm Quarles & Brady LLP has announced the hiring of attorneys Sarah Belger, Hans Riede, partners, and Christian Yingling, an associate, to expand the Labor & Employment practice in the firm’s Washington office.
“It is truly exciting to build our capabilities in Washington through the addition of this talented group of litigators,” said Nikia Gray, the managing partner of Quarles & Brady’s Washington office. “Their combined experience counseling on complex labor and employment matters will be a tremendous benefit to clients, and further contribute to the firm’s growth in 2020.”
Belger and Riede focus their practice on employment litigation, defending employers before federal, state and appellate courts, administrative agencies and in arbitration settings. They have represented companies and executives in an array of civil litigation matters, ranging from Title VII and the FLSA, to non-compete agreements, trade secrets, shareholder derivative actions, and immigration. Yingling is an experienced associate in labor and employment law and litigation.
“To bring additional offerings to the Quarles & Brady Washington office is an incredible opportunity,” said Belger. “Quarles & Brady fosters an incredibly diverse and collaborative atmosphere, and I look forward to bringing our collective experience to the table and working with a new group of truly talented individuals.”
“Employers across the country are facing new challenges when it comes to labor and employment,” said Riede. “I’m thrilled to be joining Quarles & Brady and look forward to engaging with our new colleagues’ philosophies, resources, and talents to further enhance our practice.”
Belger earned her law degree from George Washington University Law School, Riede from the University of Richmond School of Law, and Yingling from George Mason School of Law.
Belger, Riede and Yingling worked previously at Virginia-based Odin, Feldman, and Pittleman, P.C.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady is a full-service AmLaw 200 firm with 500 attorneys offering an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients that range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies, with practice focuses in health care and life sciences, business law, labor and employment, real estate, intellectual property, data privacy and security, and complex litigation. The firm has 10 offices across the U.S.: Chicago; Indianapolis; Madison, Wisconsin; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; Naples, Florida; Phoenix; Tampa, Florida; Tucson, Arizona; and Washington, D.C. Additional information can be found online at quarles.com, as well as on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
More LawFuel Headlines
- The Mosque Shooting Firings: Marie Dyhrberg On The Outlook14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Barrister Marie Dyhrberg spoke to RNZ on […]
- Retirement Delayed For Judge As Fundraising For Continuing Feltex Claim Continues14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The long-running Feltex Carpets legal saga, which […]
- El Chapo Prosecution Team Member Gina Parlovecchio joins Mayer Brown as partner in New York14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score New York, July 13, 2020 — Mayer Brown […]
- The Harvard Law Grad Kiwi-Kurdish Survivor Now Prosecuting IS War Crimes14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score It doesn’t get much tougher for anyone […]
- Law Enforcement Officer Charged With Stealing From Colleague’s Benevolent Fund14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Union Treasurer, a Police Officer, Also Charged […]
- Blank Rome Continues Longstanding Partnership with Diversity Lab to Pilot ‘Mansfield Rule 4.0’14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Powered by LawFuel –Blank Rome LLP is pleased […]
- Sidley Expands Private Equity Practice With the Addition of Partner Nicolai Schwarz-Gondek in Century City14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Century City – Powered by LawFuel– Sidley Austin […]
- Bob Jones – The New Conservative (Party)14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Sir Robert Jones – A household leaflet […]
- Former Hesketh Henry Partner Joins Lowndes Jordan14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Lowndes Jordan is delighted to welcome Sarah […]
- SFO commences investigation in relation to Labour Party donations14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The Serious Fraud Office has commenced an […]
- Roger Racket’s Back – ‘Dirty Trickster’ Roger Stone Freed and Unleashed14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Roger Stone the self confessed Washington DC […]
- ADA Compliance – The Curve Has Flattened for Federal Website Accessibility Lawsuits14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score By Seyfarth Shaw LLP – We’ve sheltered in place […]
- Feeling The Pressure? How To Keep Calm And Carry On In The COVID Era14 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Kris de Jong* “Unprecedented times” is a […]