WASHINGTON (February 3, 2020) — The national law firm Quarles & Brady LLP has announced the hiring of attorneys Sarah Belger, Hans Riede, partners, and Christian Yingling, an associate, to expand the Labor & Employment practice in the firm’s Washington office.
“It is truly exciting to build our capabilities in Washington through the addition of this talented group of litigators,” said Nikia Gray, the managing partner of Quarles & Brady’s Washington office. “Their combined experience counseling on complex labor and employment matters will be a tremendous benefit to clients, and further contribute to the firm’s growth in 2020.”
Belger and Riede focus their practice on employment litigation, defending employers before federal, state and appellate courts, administrative agencies and in arbitration settings. They have represented companies and executives in an array of civil litigation matters, ranging from Title VII and the FLSA, to non-compete agreements, trade secrets, shareholder derivative actions, and immigration. Yingling is an experienced associate in labor and employment law and litigation.
“To bring additional offerings to the Quarles & Brady Washington office is an incredible opportunity,” said Belger. “Quarles & Brady fosters an incredibly diverse and collaborative atmosphere, and I look forward to bringing our collective experience to the table and working with a new group of truly talented individuals.”
“Employers across the country are facing new challenges when it comes to labor and employment,” said Riede. “I’m thrilled to be joining Quarles & Brady and look forward to engaging with our new colleagues’ philosophies, resources, and talents to further enhance our practice.”
Belger earned her law degree from George Washington University Law School, Riede from the University of Richmond School of Law, and Yingling from George Mason School of Law.
Belger, Riede and Yingling worked previously at Virginia-based Odin, Feldman, and Pittleman, P.C.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady is a full-service AmLaw 200 firm with 500 attorneys offering an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients that range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies, with practice focuses in health care and life sciences, business law, labor and employment, real estate, intellectual property, data privacy and security, and complex litigation. The firm has 10 offices across the U.S.: Chicago; Indianapolis; Madison, Wisconsin; Milwaukee; Minneapolis; Naples, Florida; Phoenix; Tampa, Florida; Tucson, Arizona; and Washington, D.C. Additional information can be found online at quarles.com, as well as on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
More LawFuel Headlines
- Here Are 8 Kiwi Celebs Who You Never Knew Were Also LawyersThe law, as we know, is not just for lawyers. It is also a grounding for those […]
- Former Wall Street Broker Sentenced to Five Years’ Jail For Ponzi SchemeAudrey Strauss, Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced that PAUL A. […]
- LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions and Maluma Partner to Help Customers Overcome Legacy Data Management ChallengesLONDON, U.K., 30 September, 2020 – LexisNexis Enterprise Solutions and Maluma Solutions today announced a formal partnership to […]
- LA Woman Charged with Sex Trafficking Five Immigrant WomenSan Gabriel Valley Woman Faces Federal Charges of Running Sex Trafficking Operation that Targeted Immigrant Women LOS […]
- Confusion Reigns Over Euthanasia Law For New ZealandersThe upcoming euthanasia law change referendum has lead to charges that New Zealanders are confused about what […]
- Former Freshfields’ M&A Partner Joins SkaddenSkadden announced today that Bruce Embley will join the firm’s London office as an M&A partner. Prior […]
- WHO DARES WINS: EUROPEAN M&A OUTLOOK 2020CMS – Powered by LawFuel – The COVID-19 pandemic has taken a heavy toll on European dealmaking […]
- Legal Futurists Talk About The Rush To Technology That Has Lawyers Confronting Their Digital FutureThe pandemic has altered the lives for everyone and a recent report in the Financial Times highlights […]
- Chapman Tripp Run COVID Test Case Over Business InterruptionChapman Tripp are running a test case looking at business interruption insurance policies, similar to cases being […]
- Lawyer Accepts Over 70 Breaches of Rules Around DocumentsTreadwell Gordon principal Kirsten Harper Order to pay over $20,000 Manawatu lawyer Kirsten Gaye Harper has been […]
- Uptime Legal’s JurisPage Brand Launches Comprehensive Marketing Offering for Law Firms: Legal Marketing 360™Powered by LawFuel – Uptime Legal, the nation’s leading legal technology provider, today announced the launch of […]
- Market for D&O insurance hardest in living memoryDirectors in New Zealand and Australia are facing the most volatile and restrictive liability insurance market in […]
- Freshfields Joins Slim Ranks of Big Law Firm Female Leaders As Gender Diversity Moves Slowly GrowDan Garner – Female law firm leadership ranks are growing – albeit slowly – but in the […]