RICHMOND, Va. – LAWFUEL – The Law News Network – McGuireWoods LLP is pleased to announce that 15 associates have been elected partners of the firm, effective Jan. 1, 2006. The promotions boost the partnership ranks firmwide to approximately 400.
· James M. Anderson III, Corporate Services, Richmond
· Luke Anderson, Commercial Litigation, Atlanta
· Thomas M. Beshere, Commercial Litigation, Richmond
· Michael R. Daglio, Complex Products Liability & Mass Tort Litigation, Richmond
· Eva De Walsche, Commercial Litigation/Real Estate & Environmental, Brussels
· Sally E. Edison, Financial Services, Pittsburgh
· Deborah B. Herzog, Corporate Services, Richmond
· Stephanie P. Karn, Labor and Employment, Richmond
· Tony S. Lee, Corporate Services, Washington, D.C.
· Brian J. Lubkeman, Real Estate and Environmental, Tysons Corner
· Peter A. Milianti, Labor and Employment, Chicago
· Stephen D. Peterson, Real Estate and Environmental, Atlanta
· Bénédicte Raevens, Commercial Litigation, Brussels
· Neera Mahajan Shetty, Labor and Employment, Jacksonville
· Jeffrey C. Torres, Commercial Litigation, Chicago
McGuireWoods LLP is a full-service law firm with approximately 725 lawyers in 14 offices in the United States, Europe and Central Asia providing legal counsel to clients around the world. The firm’s Richmond office is located at 901 East Cary Street. For more information, visit www.mcguirewoods.com.