Powered by LawFuel – Anderson Lloyd has promoted one to senior associate and six to associate.
Fiona McMillan, (left) who is based in Dunedin, she specialises in employment and education law. Prior to joining the firm in 2007, she was a primary school teacher, giving her a deep understanding of legal issues affecting schools.
Steve O’Dea, who is based in Auckland, advises on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters and has particular expertise in infrastructure, construction, IP, and technology.
Lois Stone, who is a member of the property and private client team in Christchurch, has a focus on corporate and commercial, private client, property and development, and wills and estate administration matters.
Fiona Henderson is another member of the property and private client team in Christchurch. She specialises in residential and commercial property transactions, subdivisions, commercial leasing and property matters affecting irrigation schemes.
Sam Buchan, who is part of the firm’s corporate and commercial team based out of the Dunedin, is an expert on commercial contracts, M&A, infrastructure and construction, IP, and corporate advisory.
James Cowan, a Dunedin-based member of the litigation and employment team, is focused on employment law, health and safety, and general civil litigation. He has particular expertise in advising on and conducting employment investigations.
Laura McPhail, a member of the firm’s corporate and commercial team based out of the Queenstown office, specialises in unique business structures and commercial deals. She is also known for her work on early stage, complex, property development projects.
- Freshfields’ Suspends Partner Distributions & Bonuses17 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The coronavirus pandemic has seen […]
- Perkins Coie Expands Portland Office with Oregon Governor’s General Counsel Misha Isaak17 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Powered by LawFuel – PORTLAND, […]
- Best AI Contract Software: Evisort or Kira Systems?17 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Contract management has always been […]
- George Pell Decision a Major Win For One of Australia’s Top Lawyers17 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The unanimous High Court decision […]
- The Ongoing Train Wreck at the Law Firm Hired by Rudy Giuliani and Tulsi Gabbard17 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score On November 6, 2019, Rudy […]
- “We’ll Take Your Children” . . The Bizarre Arabian Nightmares Tale of Dechert Lawyers Accused of Torture & Other Human Right Abuses17 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score It may not be a […]
- Layoff Alerts: Let Us Know17 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score LawFuel wants to know if […]
- LawFuel Movie Power List – 12 Of Rotten Tomatoes’ Must-Watch Lawyer Movies of All Time17 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score 12 Of Rotten Tomatoes’ Must-Watch […]
- How One Big Law Firm Is Working To Contain Coronavirus Financial Fallout17 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Law firms are scrambling to […]