Powered by LawFuel – Anderson Lloyd has promoted one to senior associate and six to associate.
Fiona McMillan, (left) who is based in Dunedin, she specialises in employment and education law. Prior to joining the firm in 2007, she was a primary school teacher, giving her a deep understanding of legal issues affecting schools.
Steve O’Dea, who is based in Auckland, advises on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters and has particular expertise in infrastructure, construction, IP, and technology.
Lois Stone, who is a member of the property and private client team in Christchurch, has a focus on corporate and commercial, private client, property and development, and wills and estate administration matters.
Fiona Henderson is another member of the property and private client team in Christchurch. She specialises in residential and commercial property transactions, subdivisions, commercial leasing and property matters affecting irrigation schemes.
Sam Buchan, who is part of the firm’s corporate and commercial team based out of the Dunedin, is an expert on commercial contracts, M&A, infrastructure and construction, IP, and corporate advisory.
James Cowan, a Dunedin-based member of the litigation and employment team, is focused on employment law, health and safety, and general civil litigation. He has particular expertise in advising on and conducting employment investigations.
Laura McPhail, a member of the firm’s corporate and commercial team based out of the Queenstown office, specialises in unique business structures and commercial deals. She is also known for her work on early stage, complex, property development projects.
- Immigration Law Firm Pushes Back on Home Work & Gets Slapped By UnionAuckland immigration lawyers Loga Pullar who “meet the dynamic needs of their clients” has been […]
- Bar Association Welcomes Return of Lawyers to Early Stage of Care DisputesThe New Zealand Bar Association welcomes the re-establishment of access to lawyers at the start […]
- Bob Jones – Muller Breaks His DuckBob Jones – The Nats new leader has finally put some runs on the board. […]
- Auckland Lawyer Suspended Over Breach of Previous Suspension OrderTimothy Burcher has been suspended by the New Zealand Lawyers and Conveyancers Disciplinary Tribunal for […]
- Monash Law Students Slam University Over ‘Elitist’ Exam AttitudeMonash University law school students are protesting the university’s procedures regarding their exam procedures in […]
- Promotions at Northland’s Largest Law Firm8 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score WRMK Lawyers is delighted to […]
- Kathryn Beck and that Pesky ‘Russell McVeagh’ #Metoo Issue That Fails to DieFormer Law Society president Kathryn Beck just cannot seem to shake off the ‘Russell McVeagh’ […]
- Bob Jones: Is There a ‘Plan B?’ For COVID?Sir Robert Jones – With the public’s broad support, in the face of the Covid […]
- Former NZ Law Society President Kathryn Beck Appointed to Employment CourtFormer President of the New Zealand Law Society | Te Kāhui Ture, Kathryn Beck, has […]