Powered by LawFuel – Anderson Lloyd has promoted one to senior associate and six to associate.
Fiona McMillan, (left) who is based in Dunedin, she specialises in employment and education law. Prior to joining the firm in 2007, she was a primary school teacher, giving her a deep understanding of legal issues affecting schools.
Steve O’Dea, who is based in Auckland, advises on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters and has particular expertise in infrastructure, construction, IP, and technology.
Lois Stone, who is a member of the property and private client team in Christchurch, has a focus on corporate and commercial, private client, property and development, and wills and estate administration matters.
Fiona Henderson is another member of the property and private client team in Christchurch. She specialises in residential and commercial property transactions, subdivisions, commercial leasing and property matters affecting irrigation schemes.
Sam Buchan, who is part of the firm’s corporate and commercial team based out of the Dunedin, is an expert on commercial contracts, M&A, infrastructure and construction, IP, and corporate advisory.
James Cowan, a Dunedin-based member of the litigation and employment team, is focused on employment law, health and safety, and general civil litigation. He has particular expertise in advising on and conducting employment investigations.
Laura McPhail, a member of the firm’s corporate and commercial team based out of the Queenstown office, specialises in unique business structures and commercial deals. She is also known for her work on early stage, complex, property development projects.
- Sexual violence trial reforms must strike the right balance, says Law SocietyPowered by LawFuel – The New Zealand Law Society says it supports efforts to reduce … Read more
- Power Law Firms – 2020 Litigation Forecast – Climate change risks for companies and directorsClimate change – and the appropriate response – is a defining issue of our time. … Read more
- Survey of Students’ ‘Most Coveted’ Workplaces . . But Why So Few Law Student Participants To Tell Us The Best Law Firms?The recent survey showing "the most coveted employers" among university graduates has taken its Top … Read more
- Dunedin Businessman Barry Kloogh Charged with FraudA Dunedin businessman who provided financial advisory services has entered no plea to charges brought … Read more
- The Growing Importance of the Disputes Tribunal in New Zealand – And How Good Referees Are Helping Dispense JusticeThe Disputes Tribunal and its referees are providing one of the keys to the access … Read more
- New ‘Twin’ Judges Make History With Double Swearing-InNicola Grimes (L) & Michelle Duggan In the tsunami of recent District Court Judge appointments, … Read more
- Gun Lobbyist Unfit to be a Lawyer – NZ Supreme Court Confirms RulingAn appeal to the Supreme Court by gun lobbyist Richard Lincoln, who had hoped to … Read more
- Five New Partners at MinterEllisonRuddWattsPowered by LawFuel – MinterEllisonRuddWatts–Leading New Zealand law firm, MinterEllisonRuddWatts has welcomed 2020 with 10 … Read more
- Auckland University Academic Appointed Chair of Law CommissionThe Government has announced the appointment of legal academic Amokura Kawharu as the next President … Read more