Two of New Plymouth’s oldest law firms are to merge next year, involviong over 50 staff between them.
RMY Legal, which has five partners, is to merge with Billings Lawyers, a four partner/director firm, are to merge next April a joint statement from the firms announced.
“We both share similar values and have highly experienced and well-regarded lawyers and staff,” they said.
“This merger into one new law firm will help us strengthen out people-focused culture.”
Among the largest firms in Taranaki are Govett Quilliam, with seven partners and Auld Brewer (5 partners).
- The bitter legal battle between Owen Glenn and Eric Watson has resulted in a four month prison term for Watson after he was sentenced […]
- The nightmare election result for the National Party may have been anticipated by leader Judith Collins, who told a group of Hamilton lawyers last […]
- Two of New Plymouth’s oldest law firms are to merge next year, involviong over 50 staff between them. RMY Legal, which has five partners, […]
- (no title)Law Marketing & How To Use the Rainmaking Cycle to Become a Rainmaker Lindsay Griffiths* – In many different blogs and Rainmaking Recommendations, […]
- Judiciary Committee, House of Representatives – Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm […]
- Bob Jones – The meaning of the word “socialism” is not in dispute. The Oxford dictionary describes it as, “A political and economic theory […]
- Bullying At The Bar – The ‘Culture of Fear’ That Pervades The Legal InstitutionJenna Shay – The English Bar has long been regarded as as bastion of some of the brightest lawyers in the country, but no […]