April 21, New Jersey: The Monmouth County Criminal Defense Lawyers at the Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall announce Monmouth County Criminal Defense services. The law firm is a defense team of highly qualified attorneys including Monmouth County DWI Defense Attorneys, Criminal Law Lawyer Red Bank NJ and more. Combined, the practice has over 100 years of experience and provides comprehensive legal services to a variety of clients. The firm is an outstanding leader in criminal defense and one that doors are open to all those that have been charged with a criminal misdemeanor or felony.
Monmouth County Criminal Defense Attorney is essential when you find yourself on the wrong side of the law. The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall represents clients in all types of state and federal criminal charges which include domestic violence or other violent crime charges, DWIs, and white collar crimes. When you find yourself in a situation that you have been charged with a crime, it is essential that you have the right representation.
The outstanding team is well equipped to present and fight aggressively in and out of the courtroom, and consists of multiple former federal, county and municipal prosecutors, as well as, five lawyers that are certified to administer Dräger Alco test 7110, the breath test used in DWI investigations statewide. Only 50 lawyers in New Jersey State are certified to administer Dräger Alco test 7110.
Monmouth County DWI Defense Attorney is the defense that is necessary in felony and misdemeanor DWIs. The Law Office of Jonathan F. Marshall, fight all types of criminal charges. Individuals that find they facing drug charges need the defense of a Red Bank Drug Charges Lawyer.
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall provide individuals that have been charged with a misdemeanor or felony with aggressive representation in the field of law in many areas, which include:
• Indictable Crimes (first, second, third, & fourth degree)
• Disorderly Persons Offenses (harassment, disorderly conduct, etc.)
• Sex crimes (sexual assault, criminal sexual conduct, lewdness, etc.)
• Fraud and theft (credit card theft, theft by deception, burglary, etc.)
• Shoplifting (municipal court and Superior Court charges)
• Weapons offenses
• Assault and threat charges (aggravated assault, terroristic threats, etc.)
• Domestic violence (simple assault and restraining orders)
• Drug charges (marijuana, cocaine, heroin, prescription drugs, etc.)
• Traffic violations (speeding, reckless driving, driving without insurance, etc.)
• DUI/DWI (driving under the influence/driving while intoxicated)
For those that have been arrested, The Law Office of Jonathan F. Marshall can help. The firm offers a first time consultation that is complete free of charge with one of their experienced criminal defense attorneys. For more information, the firm can be contacted via telephone at 732-450-8300, or those that would like to gather a bit more information in regards to the firm, they are welcome to visit their website at http://www.monmouthcountycriminallawyers.com/ where there is a complete history on the firm, and a thorough representation of their background.
Monmouth County DWI Defense Attorney and Red Bank DUI Attorney are two legal services offered at http://www.monmouthcountycriminallawyers.com/.
• The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall
• 600 Broad Street, Suite B
• Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
• Phone: 732-450-8300
• 4400 Route 9 South
• Suite 1000
• Freehold, NJ 07728