The first UK barrister to be listed at his Chambers with the non-binary honorific without being gender-specific, has been achieved with a Twitter announcement of the non-binary breakthrough.
Oscar Davies referred to the ‘first’ on his Twitter account, saying he was the first “MX” on the Chambers’ wooden board –
Oscar Davies belongs to Lamb Chambers and his Chambers bio notes that he provides advice and representation pro bono via Advocate, the Bar’s national charity that helps members of public find free legal help from barristers.
He also works to permit social mobility at the bar, and is involved in FreeBar, an organisation which aims to promote diversity and inclusivity of LGBT+ members and staff at the Bar.
Support Independent Law News Here
- Chapman Tripp – FMA Releases Guidance for fund managers to ensure their fees are reasonable
- Bell Gully – Access to justice cuts both ways: Class action law reform must ensure that all parties are treated fairly
- Duncan Cotterill Expands to Queenstown & Secures Major Property Client
- Social Media Marketing for Lawyers:
- The Asia Pacific Law Firm Hourly Rate Report Released