In the year to 30 April 2020, revenue climbed by 13 per cent rise from £87.6m to £98.8m.
Growth across its focus sectors continues to drive the firm’s revenue increase, with major projects for financial services clients, supporting EV infrastructure and energy storage initiatives, significant work for central and local government, and major new client wins in the retail and digital sectors.
TLT managing partner John Wood (pictured above) said: “We had a strong year last year as we continued with our strategy to build expertise and scale in our specialist sectors and across our UK offices.
“Investment in our FutureLaw practice is a key part of that as we look at how we can deliver legal and other professional services more effectively for our clients, using innovations in technology and process improvements.
“Looking ahead, whilst of course our primary focus in the first part of this financial year is carefully managing the impact of the pandemic so that we come out of this period with the same momentum that we had coming in to it, we are not standing still.”
TLT also made some major management changes, with John Wood elected as the first new managing partner in 19 years.
David Pester takes on a new head of strategic growth role with partner Andrew Webber taking over from John Wood as head of corporate. Other key management changes were also made.
Headquartered in Bristol, TLT has UK offices in Belfast, Edinburgh, Manchester, Glasgow and London.
LawFuel News – Fueling Law Firm Growth
- Megyn KellyThe LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List Former Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly qualified in law in 1995 […]
- The LawFuel Lawyer Celebs List Israeli actress Gal Gadot was Miss Israel in 2004 before serving […]
- Racehorse Doping Charges: Defendants On “the supply side of a market of greed that continues to endanger racehorses through the sale of performance-enhancing drugs”.TWO PLEAD GUILTY TO RACEHORSE DOPING CHARGES Audrey Strauss, the Acting United States Attorney for the […]
- Kramon & Graham boosts senior administrative team with new appointmentsPowered by LawFuel – Baltimore, MD (September 16, 2020) — Kramon & Graham, a leading law […]
- Buchalter Expands Its Tax and Estate Planning Practices with the Addition of Two New Shareholders in Los Angeles and San DiegoPowered by LawFuel – Buchalter is pleased to announce the welcome additions of Joseph K. Fletcher […]
- 3 Strategies Lawyers Are Using Successfully to Prosper With Remote Working ConditionsJen Dezso* Remote working has proven to be largely a success — at least from the […]
- Big Law Belt Tightening Hits Both Younger & Older Lawyers as The Pandemic Bites Law FirmsIn the new era of COVID-invoked recession law firms are developing new strategies to cope with […]