In the year to 30 April 2020, revenue climbed by 13 per cent rise from £87.6m to £98.8m.
Growth across its focus sectors continues to drive the firm’s revenue increase, with major projects for financial services clients, supporting EV infrastructure and energy storage initiatives, significant work for central and local government, and major new client wins in the retail and digital sectors.
TLT managing partner John Wood (pictured above) said: “We had a strong year last year as we continued with our strategy to build expertise and scale in our specialist sectors and across our UK offices.
“Investment in our FutureLaw practice is a key part of that as we look at how we can deliver legal and other professional services more effectively for our clients, using innovations in technology and process improvements.
“Looking ahead, whilst of course our primary focus in the first part of this financial year is carefully managing the impact of the pandemic so that we come out of this period with the same momentum that we had coming in to it, we are not standing still.”
TLT also made some major management changes, with John Wood elected as the first new managing partner in 19 years.
David Pester takes on a new head of strategic growth role with partner Andrew Webber taking over from John Wood as head of corporate. Other key management changes were also made.
Headquartered in Bristol, TLT has UK offices in Belfast, Edinburgh, Manchester, Glasgow and London.
LawFuel News – Fueling Law Firm Growth
- UK Law Survey Shows COVID-19 Widens Gap Between City and Regional Law FirmsThe pandemic has created major changes and, in some cases, opportunities for the legal profession, but […] More
- The New Zealand Law Profession’s Unceremonious ‘Third Anniversary’ Of Workplace Bullying & HarassmentJohn Bowie* It’s an anniversary that the New Zealand law profession would rather not have needed […] More
- Otago All-Women Law Firm Celebrate International Women’s DayIt’s on 8 March, in case you didn’t know, but for Dunedin law firm Staley Cardoza […] More
- Linklaters Set To Join The Ranks Of The Female Law Firm LeadersThree candidates left in the race to succeed Charlie Jacobs as Linklaters’ senior partner It looks […] More
- PageOne Legal eDiscovery Service Celebrate 15 years’ BusinessNASHVILLE, Tenn., Feb. 22, 2021 Powered by LawFuel — Page One Legal, an eDiscovery services and litigation support firm, […] More
- The Legal 500 – Who Are 2021 New Zealand Power Law Firms on The Legal 500 Rankings?Watch For LawFuel’s Power List 2021 – Arriving Soon The Legal 500 is regarded by many […] More
- Big Law Firm ‘Pandemic Profits’ Continue With Strong GrowthThe Pandemic does not appear to have harmed too many Big Law Firms Big Law continues […] More