In the year to 30 April 2020, revenue climbed by 13 per cent rise from £87.6m to £98.8m.
Growth across its focus sectors continues to drive the firm’s revenue increase, with major projects for financial services clients, supporting EV infrastructure and energy storage initiatives, significant work for central and local government, and major new client wins in the retail and digital sectors.
TLT managing partner John Wood (pictured above) said: “We had a strong year last year as we continued with our strategy to build expertise and scale in our specialist sectors and across our UK offices.
“Investment in our FutureLaw practice is a key part of that as we look at how we can deliver legal and other professional services more effectively for our clients, using innovations in technology and process improvements.
“Looking ahead, whilst of course our primary focus in the first part of this financial year is carefully managing the impact of the pandemic so that we come out of this period with the same momentum that we had coming in to it, we are not standing still.”
TLT also made some major management changes, with John Wood elected as the first new managing partner in 19 years.
David Pester takes on a new head of strategic growth role with partner Andrew Webber taking over from John Wood as head of corporate. Other key management changes were also made.
Headquartered in Bristol, TLT has UK offices in Belfast, Edinburgh, Manchester, Glasgow and London.
LawFuel News – Fueling Law Firm Growth
- The Criminal Lawyer-Turned-AuthorLawFuel’s recent article on alternative careers for those with legal qualifications saw huge interest – which […]
- Law Firm Bonus News: The Cravaths Bonuses Arrive At A Time of COVID ‘Thank You’ BonusesThe gold standard for law firm bonuses is generally whatever Cravaths decides to do and now, […]
- The Power-Lifting, In-House Lawyer Who Dismisses a Harvey Specter Comparison & Rises To CEOIt was not difficult for in-house lawyer Patrick Gamble to shrug off a comparison made by […]
- The Splendour & Sustainability of Chapman Tripp – Who Said The Law Office Was Dead?Chapman Tripp’s new digs in the Commercial Bay development spare little expense, as befits one of […]
- Russell McVeagh Works with EQC On New Natural Disaster ApproachRussell McVeagh has been working alongside the Earthquake Commission (EQC) on a project that will see EQC work […]
- The Stealthy Tactic To Choose The Right SEO Keywords That is Guaranteed To Boost Your Law Firm SEO In The Next 30 Days. . and yet hardly anyone is doing it How do you choose the right keywords […]
- ‘Fake News’, Says Jones Day Over US Election Voter Fraud Challenge . . But The News RemainsThe chaotic US election has been enveloped in the ‘voter fraud’ controversy, which has also largely […]