Boutique Wellington firms Chapman Tong Law and Succeed Legal have merged with effect from 1 October 2020. The merged firm will operate as Succeed Legal with Chapman Tong Law principal’s David Chapman and Jeff Tong joining Succeed Legal as consultants.
Succeed Legal principal Lloyd Davies says that “David and Jeff have a reputation for delivering exceptional legal services to the Wellington market and we are delighted to have such a high calibre team join us”.
Succeed Legal has been building a strong presence since its establishment in 2014, and now has 12 professional staff who bring a wealth of expertise and experience. The firm provides a range of services to privately-owned businesses, trustees, not for profit/charitable organisations and private individuals, and prides itself in providing cost-effective legal services and solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- How The Disputes Tribunal And Its Referees May Be Upstaging the Courts With Dispensing JusticeThe Disputes Tribunal has been at the forefront of dispute resolution in New Zealand since with […]
- Morrison & Foerster Included in Law360 Glass Ceiling Report on Law Firm Gender DiversityMorrison & Foerster has been included in Law360’s Glass Ceiling Report once again in 2020 for the […]
- Merchant Bank Head Pleads Guilty Over Multimillion Dollar Securities FraudAudrey Strauss, the Acting United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, announced […]
- Woman Sentenced to 5 Years in Federal Prison for Role in Opioid Pill Mill that Shipped Narcotics from California to TexasNEWSRELEASE For Immediate Distribution October 22, 2020 Nicola T. HannaUnited States AttorneyCentral District of California Ciaran McEvoyPublic Information Officerciaran.firstname.lastname@example.org(213) […]
- Goldman Sachs in ‘Sweeping International Corruption Scheme’ – Agree to Pay $2.9 Billion Over Malaysian & Abu Dhabi BriberyWASHINGTON – The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (Goldman Sachs or the Company), a global financial institution […]
- Norton Rose Fulbright publishes “Global operational resilience and COVID-19” reportA new report by global law firm Norton Rose Fulbright – “Global operational resilience and COVID-19” […]
- The LawFuel Gender Survey: New Zealand’s Most Female-Friendly Big Law Firms in 2020 Gender equality continues […]