Boutique Wellington firms Chapman Tong Law and Succeed Legal have merged with effect from 1 October 2020. The merged firm will operate as Succeed Legal with Chapman Tong Law principal’s David Chapman and Jeff Tong joining Succeed Legal as consultants.
Succeed Legal principal Lloyd Davies says that “David and Jeff have a reputation for delivering exceptional legal services to the Wellington market and we are delighted to have such a high calibre team join us”.
Succeed Legal has been building a strong presence since its establishment in 2014, and now has 12 professional staff who bring a wealth of expertise and experience. The firm provides a range of services to privately-owned businesses, trustees, not for profit/charitable organisations and private individuals, and prides itself in providing cost-effective legal services and solutions that meet clients’ needs.
- ‘Cutting Edge’ Cryptocurrency Scheme Just Fake, Says US Attorney As Executive Gets 8 Years JailIlan T. Graff, the Attorney for the United States, Acting Under Authority Conferred by 28 U.S.C. […] More
- “Tremendously Talented” Former Cravath Partner Johnny Skumpija Joins SidleySidley Austin has taken on high profile former Cravath Capital Markets lawyer Johnny Skumpija in an […] More
- UK Law Survey Shows COVID-19 Widens Gap Between City and Regional Law FirmsThe pandemic has created major changes and, in some cases, opportunities for the legal profession, but […] More
- Did You Read This? – NZ Book Awards Go ‘Fully Woke’ Says BrauniasBowPress.com- Newsroom’s Steve Braunias announces that the Ockham NZ Book Awards have gone ‘fully woke’ with […] More
- The New Zealand Law Profession’s Unceremonious ‘Third Anniversary’ Of Workplace Bullying & HarassmentJohn Bowie* It’s an anniversary that the New Zealand law profession would rather not have needed […] More
- Legal Tech News: Leading AI Legal Platform Adopted By Portugese Law FirmLuminance’s ‘Diligence’ legal tech platform is used by the law firm for M&A due diligence, real […] More
- Lowenstein Sandler Grows Tax Practice With New York AdditionsSupport Independent Law News Edmund S. Cohen, Rachel Ingwer, and Scott Malone have joined Lowenstein Sandler’s Tax practice. Cohen and Ingwer will […] More