• Shyam Reddy, Corporate Attorney, Kilpatrick Stockton and 2006 Candidate for Georgia Secretary of State.
• Marshall Memorial Fellowship: Recipients were nominated by a recognized leader in the community and underwent an intensive and rigorous application and interview process conducted by other key civic leaders.
• European policymakers and prominent members of the business, government, political, nonprofit and media communities.
• 1 of 57 selected from across the United States. 18 Fellows traveling in Spring Trip.
• In an effort to strengthen the transatlantic relationship between Europe and the United States, Marshall Fellows participate in forums, discussions and one-on-one interactions with dignitaries, elected officials and business leaders and community leaders across Europe to gain invaluable local perspectives on transatlantic and domestic issues.
• March 10-April 1
• Brussels, Bucharest, Lisbon, Luebeck (Germany) and Paris
• Past Marshall Memorial Fellow recipients include Nina Vaca, ranked among the 50 Most Important Hispanics in Technology and Business; Ivailo Georgiev Kalfin, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs of Bulgaria; and Ginette Davis, Colorado’s 34th Secretary of State.
• Cal Cunningham, a Kilpatrick Stockton Attorney in the firm’s Winston-Salem office is also a 2007 Marshall Memorial Fellow.