The California Academy of Appellate Lawyers is pleased to announce that the following officers have been elected for the 2020-21 term:
–Kirk Jenkins of San Francisco, President
–Raymond A. Cardozo of Reed Smith LLP in San Francisco, First Vice President
–Michael G. Colantuono of Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley, PC in Pasadena and Grass Valley, Second Vice President
–Laurie J. Hepler of Greines, Martin, Stein & Richland LLP in San Francisco, Secretary-Treasurer.
Founded in 1972, the Academy is the nation’s oldest lawyers’ organization dedicated to appellate practice. Our members are California lawyers with substantial appellate experience, who are elected to membership after rigorous scrutiny of their reputation, character, and appellate advocacy skills.
- Revolutionizing Law Firm Marketing: AI-Driven Strategies to Outrank Competitors and Boost Efficiencylaw firm marketing is changing with AI and the competitive situation requires firms to embrace the best AI technology
- The Surprise Departure From Russell McVeaghRussell McVeagh departure of Polly Pope
- Russell McVeagh Grows Partnership with Four New PartnersLeading commercial law firm Russell McVeagh is further growing its partnership with key home-grown senior talents …
- NZ Law News: Hesketh Henry Appoints New Managing PartnerNZ Law News
- Former Kirkland’s Tech lawyer Moves to Paul, WeissThe ongoing lateral moves of lawyers from Kirkland & Ellis to Paul Weiss …