Powered by LawFuel – Baltimore, MD (September 16, 2020) — Kramon & Graham, a leading law firm providing litigation, real estate, and transactional services, has made three new appointments, strengthening the firm’s senior administrative management.
Kimberly Park has been promoted to Director of Finance and Operations. With more than 20 years of experience in law firm management, Kimberly will lead a team that is responsible for financial functions across the firm, including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting and analysis. In addition, she will oversee operational functions, including space planning and vendor management.
Janet Sprinkle has been promoted to Director of Information Technology. Janet has more than 35 years of experience with the firm directing, planning, and leading all aspects of Kramon & Graham’s technology portfolio. She will continue focusing her efforts on IT security initiatives, system architecture, and program efficiency.
A veteran human resources professional, Katelyn Schmidt joins the firm to become its Director of Human Resources. Katy brings substantial experience to her new role. Before joining the firm, Katy served as a human resources manager with Choice Hotels International. As Director of Human Resources for Kramon & Graham, Katy will lead the firm’s staff and provide consultation to the firm’s executive leadership on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training, and development.
“We are delighted to have made these new appointments. These three talented individuals will further the firm’s mission of providing exceptional legal services,” said Kramon & Graham managing principal Dave Shuster. “The team is committed to excellence in administration and management, and we know that each Director will contribute greatly to the firm’s success.”
More Law Firm Press Releases
- ‘What’s Love Got to Do With It? The Legal Jobs That People LoveLatest best New Zealand law jobs including family law jobs, in-house legal counsel roles, lawyer jobs across New Zealand
- These are the most IN DEMAND finance and accounting jobs of 2023A new study from CMC Markets, an online trading platform, analysed monthly Google searches using Ahrefs for jobs within the financial industry to see which …
These are the most IN DEMAND finance and accounting jobs of 2023 Read More »
- Take These 4 Types of Drivers to Court If They’re Responsible for a Car Accident Involving YouMany driving accidents are caused by distracted drivers and they should be taken to court by the injured party.
- e-Discovery Program Targeted For Australian and New Zealand LawyersRelativity Introduces Access e-Discovery, a Free Training Program, at Spotlight: ANZ MARCH 9, 2023 The annual event highlights Relativity’s continued focus on …
e-Discovery Program Targeted For Australian and New Zealand Lawyers Read More »
- Workforce Challenges Ahead Says Employment Law Firm Workplace SurveyEmployment law leader Littler have undertaken a major survey of over 450 US employers, revealing insights into layoffs and hiring practices among …
Workforce Challenges Ahead Says Employment Law Firm Workplace Survey Read More »
- NZ Legal News – Auckland-Based Bankside Chambers Appoint New Singapore-Based MembersWe are delighted to announce two new members who will be permanently based at the Bankside Chambers Singapore premises. Karen Chow and …
NZ Legal News – Auckland-Based Bankside Chambers Appoint New Singapore-Based Members Read More »
- Littler Appoints New Leadership Roles in Affinity Groups(March 7, 2023) – Littler, the world’s largest employment and labor law practice representing management, has appointed new leadership for two of …
Littler Appoints New Leadership Roles in Affinity Groups Read More »