O’Neill Patient Solicitors to offer expansion help or an exit route to other legal firms
One of the UK’s leading conveyancing solicitors, O’Neill Patient LLP (ONP) is prepared to provide help or an exit route to other legal firms. Following its purchase of South East based Cavendish Legal Group, which completed in June, it has said that it has been approached by a number of other law firms who are looking for an exit route or the opportunity to be part of a bigger entity.
With the ending of the furlough scheme approaching at almost the same time that law firms’ Professional Indemnity (PI) renewals are due, several firms appear to be questioning whether they want to continue with the same business model. The firms approaching the ONP Group say they would like to be part of a larger firm that can help them to take some of the headaches away and potentially provide them with an exit route.
ONP is a top 100 legal firm which specialises in conveyancing services for residential and commercial sale, purchase, remortgage and lease extensions. It is also one of the top two largest conveyancing firms in the UK. Its state-of-the-art technology makes it one of the most efficient conveyancers in the country, providing clients with innovation, speed and the highest quality service.
Cavendish Legal Group, known for its high-end property and business advice, is already benefiting from ONP Group’s technology, which has been continually developed over the last 20 years. This technology, together with the robust management team at ONP, is helping to accelerate the growth that Cavendish has experienced every year for the past seven years.
Andy Scaife, CEO of ONP says, “With the unwinding of the furlough scheme happening at the same time PI renewals are becoming due, it is becoming clear that there are a number of legal firms, with good solid businesses, for whom the figures just may not stack up, who want an exit route or who want help achieving their growth plans.
“Following our purchase of Cavendish Legal, it became clear that we are in a position to help and to really add some value to firms that need it. So we want to let it be known that we are here to listen, to provide options and help and even provide an exit route to founders and partners at the right firms who desire this.”
People interested in having a confidential conversation with ONP can phone Andy Scaife on: 0161 694 3203
- Go Harvey! Another Law Firm Takes The AI Legal Technology RouteAI legal technology is continuing to expand in the UK with Macfarlanes being the latest to adopt the HarveyAI model to build out its AI technology
- Linklaters Celebrate M&A Advisor’s Law Firm of the Year and Other Wins>> Read: How Important Are Law Firm Rankings? Linklaters is pleased to announce that the firm was honored with The M&A Advisor’s Law Firm of the … Read more
- Slaughter and May Sustainable Development Goals Pioneer Uzma Hamid Gets UN RecognitionThe UN Global Compact Network has named Uzma Hamid-Dizier, Director of Responsible Business and Inclusion at Slaughter and May, as a 2023 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) … Read more
- How To Navigate The Best Lawyers RankingsFor lawyers seeking to boost their online reputation and rankings, the Best Lawyers ranking process can be a make-or-break scenario. But how can they best ‘work’ … Read more
- The Shifting Sands of Australian Law JobsAustralian law jobs are seeing more movement as law firms have to deal with lawyers seeking more than just high salaries, but also remote work, flexible work and lifestyle benefits
- The China Law Takeaway – Job Losses At Linklaters Follow DownturnLinklaters and other big law firms are bidding farewell to China following downturns in fees and other issues
- Axiom Ince Face Further Pressure With Departure of Legal TeamAxiom Ince has lost a senior legal team to Mezzle law firm with the departure of Agnes Gay a leading property lawyer and her team