Maria Dew’s most recent foray into the public sphere has been her investigator of the Labour Party’s sexual assault allegations – matters that most would have thought should have been a Police matter rather than the subject of a private enquiry.
Nonetheless, Ms Dew has a close relationship with the Labour leadership, which LawFuel has already written about, and her mediation work and high level employment misconduct work has elevated her role within the profession.
A founding partner of Chen & Palmer Public in 1994 where he remained until 2005 when he was appointed President of the Law Commission, a position he occupied until 2010.Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 10)
Back to the Power List
Latest Posts –
- How are Leading New Zealand Law firms performing online?
- The New Zealand Law Power List – The Young New Entrant ‘Super Lawyer’
- The Powerful Maiden Speech From Young Maori Lawyer
- Costs Order For Over $1 Million Against Leaky Home Law Firm
- General Counsel Report Shows Declining Risk Preparedness Across Global Corporate Legal Departments