TODD & WALKER Law is extremely proud to be able to announce some positive news amongst tough recent weeks. Peter Sygrove and Louise Denton are joining Graeme Todd and Michael Walker as Principals from today, 1 April 2020.The decision to continue with these announcements has been given serious consideration.
For our communities to be able to work alongside a trusted, full service law firm during times of uncertainty is crucial, and we believe that we will be even better placed to serve you with these leaders, Peter and Louise, joining as Principals. Peter and Louise have contributed significantly to the firm and have outstanding reputations in their fields.
Peter Sygrove jointly heads the firm’s Property and Corporate teams.
His commercial, solution-focused approach ensures that Peter delivers successful outcomes for his clients.Peter advises on all aspects of property law including retail and commercial leasing, buying and selling real estate, due diligence investigations of commercial property portfolios, residential development, subdivisions and construction.
He is recognised for his in-depth knowledge of the Overseas Investment Act and for offering clients his additional expertise in broader corporate and commercial matters.
Louise Denton is a senior leader in the Criminal Defence team and leads the firm’s Family law practice.Louise regularly advises in the areas of domestic violence, protection orders and care of children following separation, guardianship and other associated family law matters.
A criminal defence expert, Louise is an experienced litigator she has appeared in numerous District Court cases, High Court appeals and Parole Board hearings and is a well-respected lawyer for all manner of criminal and quasi-criminal matters.Principals Graeme and Michael are delighted to have these two highly talented lawyers join them. Their commitment to the firm could not have been more ably demonstrated by their decision to not postpone their admission to the firm at this challenging time.
Recently on LawFuel NZ
- How To Navigate The Best Lawyers RankingsFor lawyers seeking to boost their online reputation and rankings, the Best Lawyers … Read more
- 4 Steps to Take if You Experience a Hostile Work EnvironmentWhat to do in cases of complaints involving a hostile work environment.
- Allen &Overy Shearman merger continues to progress as partners prepare to voteAllen & Overy and Shearman & Sterling continue to make great progress toward … Read more
- Winston & Strawn Pick Successor To The Man Who Headed The Firm For 17 Years“It’s d’Amore” for Winston & Strawn Winston & Strawn have picked senior litigator … Read more
- Litter Lawyers Named to Best Lawyers in Canada’s 2024 EditionLittler lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers in Canada edition