Twelve attorneys from Baker Donelson have been named to the 2024 Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America.
The selected attorneys and the practice categories in which they were recognized are:
- Mark A. Baugh: Class Action, Litigation, especially Employment
- Matthew S. Chester: White Collar, Investigations, Enforcement
- Craig Creighton Conley: Health Care, Commercial Litigation
- Jennifer G. Cooper: Tort Defense, Business Litigation
- Steven F. Griffith Jr.: Commercial & Financial Litigation
- Jennifer P. Keller: Commercial, Employment Litigation
- Hal K. Litchford: Antitrust & IP Litigation
- Marcus M. Maples: Business Litigation
- Jill M. Steinberg: Medical Malpractice, Product Liability
- J. Carter Thompson: Product Liability, Mass Tort, Commercial Litigation
- Buckner Wellford: Health Care, Product Liability, Commercial Litigation
- Matt Woolf: Class Actions, Business Litigation
Lawdragon, a legal media company that provides free online news and editorial features including guides to the nation’s leading lawyers, selected the 500 honorees based on journalistic research, submissions, and vetting.