Stellar career of global project finance lawyer who joins NY office
Powered By LawFuel – Global law firm Ashurst announces the appointment in New York of Betty Cerini, one of the leading figures in the global project finance market. In a landmark hire, Betty joins as co-chair, alongside Andy Fraiser, of Ashurst’s infrastructure team covering the Americas, with a mandate to help drive forward the delivery of the projects/project finance strategy in the US, Latin America and globally.
You may be interested . .
- Dentons Suffer $32 Million Lawsuit Loss For Malpractice
- Wing-Clipped Nelson Lawyer Banned for Bad Behaviour Fails in Air NZ Injunction Liftoff
- The Grace Millane Killing and The Rise of the ‘Grey Shades’ Defence To Rough Sex Murder
- Avenatti Conviction Pierce’s the “Kevlar Skin” of Pierce Bainbridge
- QC Works to Reinvigorate Legal Aid as Senior Barristers Seek to Stem the Tide of Decline