Stellar career of global project finance lawyer who joins NY office
Powered By LawFuel – Global law firm Ashurst announces the appointment in New York of Betty Cerini, one of the leading figures in the global project finance market. In a landmark hire, Betty joins as co-chair, alongside Andy Fraiser, of Ashurst’s infrastructure team covering the Americas, with a mandate to help drive forward the delivery of the projects/project finance strategy in the US, Latin America and globally.
You may be interested . .
- Man Accused of Truck Attack on Peaceful Protesters
- GM Launches $2 Billion Strategic Partnership with Electric Vehicle Pioneer Nikola
- The Bigger the Better? Understanding the Biglaw Salary Scale
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Add Tech & Cybersecurity Lawyer from Baker McKenzie
- The Dirty Dozen Tips You Must Know Before Dating a Lawyer