Stellar career of global project finance lawyer who joins NY office
Powered By LawFuel – Global law firm Ashurst announces the appointment in New York of Betty Cerini, one of the leading figures in the global project finance market. In a landmark hire, Betty joins as co-chair, alongside Andy Fraiser, of Ashurst’s infrastructure team covering the Americas, with a mandate to help drive forward the delivery of the projects/project finance strategy in the US, Latin America and globally.
You may be interested . .
- Lawyer Says Prince Andrew Epstein Interview a 'Catastrophic Error'
- The Law Firm Battle That Reads Like a Grisham Legal Thriller
- Boies Schiller Add High Profile Justice Lawyer for High Stakes Litigation Role
- Profile Bankruptcy Partner Joins Weil from Akin Gump
- Duncan Webb's "Unbelievable" Move - From Legal Academic To the Political Bear Pit