Stellar career of global project finance lawyer who joins NY office
Powered By LawFuel – Global law firm Ashurst announces the appointment in New York of Betty Cerini, one of the leading figures in the global project finance market. In a landmark hire, Betty joins as co-chair, alongside Andy Fraiser, of Ashurst’s infrastructure team covering the Americas, with a mandate to help drive forward the delivery of the projects/project finance strategy in the US, Latin America and globally.
You may be interested . .
- The Dynamic New Zealand Lawyer Who Made The Break To Set Up Her Own Successful Boutique
- NZ Law Firms Cut Graduate Programmes and Law Jobs Amid Pandemic Panic
- Seven Important, Post-Pandemic Social Media Tips For Law Firms
- Accusation of Fraud on the Court Against Attorney David Hecht of Hecht Partners and ex-Pierce Bainbridge Partner
- Does the COVID Crisis Show The Human Side of Law Firms And Help Women Lawyers To Remain in Big Law . . Or Not?