Morris Legal has made three new hires including those in disputes and litigation, property and family law.
Sarah Moore joins the firm as a senior associate. She has resolved disputes related to high-value family-owned businesses and advised on matters concerning assets across multiple jurisdictions.
Moore has acted for clients from both New Zealand and Australia on litigations involving trusts, estates and relationship property. Prior to her tenure with Morris Legal, she was a senior associate on MinterEllisonRuddWatts’s dispute resolution team.
Moore has written articles on relationship property law, and conducts seminars on asset protection and trust claims. She is a member of the New Zealand Law Society’s family law section.
Alex Bennett is a solicitor with expertise in contentious trust, estate and relationship property. She has experience in handling litigations related to personal grievances, bankruptcies and liquidations.
Like Moore, Bennett is a member of the New Zealand Law Society’s family law section. She is also part of the Auckland Women Lawyers’ Association.
In addition to her LLB degree from the Auckland University of Technology, she holds a BA in criminology and politics from the University of Auckland.
Gemma Edwards comes into Morris Legal as a graduate, having received her BA/LLB(Hons) conjoint degree from the University of Auckland last year. She finished her final semester at George Washington University in Washington, DC.
Recently on LawFuel
- Florida Lawyer In Jailhouse Sex Filming Loses LicenceA Florida lawyer who filmed himself soliciting sex from three inmates, one […] More
- Heard of ‘Ecocide?’ Is It The Latest Environmental Law Growth Area?Environmental law is a growth area, without doubt, with climate change and […] More
- Morgan Lewis: Biden Administration Issues Order on Gender Identity and Sexual OrientationAs one of his first actions in office, President Joe Biden has […] More
- Another Law Firm Dumps The Trump Legal WorkLaw firm Morgan Lewis & Bockius previously handled tax law representation for […] More
- Employment Litigation Partner Joins Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck in LA(January 22, 2021, Los Angeles, CA) — Powered by LawFuel – Kaufman Dolowich […] More