Morris Legal has made three new hires including those in disputes and litigation, property and family law.
Sarah Moore joins the firm as a senior associate. She has resolved disputes related to high-value family-owned businesses and advised on matters concerning assets across multiple jurisdictions.
Moore has acted for clients from both New Zealand and Australia on litigations involving trusts, estates and relationship property. Prior to her tenure with Morris Legal, she was a senior associate on MinterEllisonRuddWatts’s dispute resolution team.
Moore has written articles on relationship property law, and conducts seminars on asset protection and trust claims. She is a member of the New Zealand Law Society’s family law section.
Alex Bennett is a solicitor with expertise in contentious trust, estate and relationship property. She has experience in handling litigations related to personal grievances, bankruptcies and liquidations.
Like Moore, Bennett is a member of the New Zealand Law Society’s family law section. She is also part of the Auckland Women Lawyers’ Association.
In addition to her LLB degree from the Auckland University of Technology, she holds a BA in criminology and politics from the University of Auckland.
Gemma Edwards comes into Morris Legal as a graduate, having received her BA/LLB(Hons) conjoint degree from the University of Auckland last year. She finished her final semester at George Washington University in Washington, DC.
Recently on LawFuel
- ‘You’re The Reason God Gave Us a Middle Finger’ – Abusive Emails Achieve Suspension For LawyerLaw Society Tribunal suspends lawyer for misconduct over abusive emails sent to […] More
- Legal Tech News – Rocket Lawyer Obtains Further Funding InjectionThe case management software business continues its global expansion Online legal services […] More
- World’s Largest Law Firm Growth Conference Taking Place June 24-25Two-day virtual EVOLVE Summit from Crisp Video to feature robust lineup of […] More
- TikTok Sued Over Alleged Illicit Collection From Child UsersFormer children’s commissioner for England launches case against video-sharing app Video-sharing app […] More
- ISIS New York Subway Bomber Gets Life Imprisonment“Ullah’s motive was clear and unambiguous: a deeply held ideological hatred for […] More