Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie took home three awards at Euromoney’s European Women in Business law 2020 event last night, including overall Best International Firm for Women in Business Law for the fourth year running.
The awards, which took place virtually this year, due to Covid-19, recognize individual lawyers at the top of their chosen fields, and firms that have shown outstanding commitment to the development of women in the legal profession.
Baker McKenzie was also named Best International Firm for Gender Diversity, and Corinne Schot, Managing Partner of the Firm’s Amsterdam office, was named Structured Finance and Securitisation lawyer of the year.
Speaking after the ceremony, Baker McKenzie’s Global Chair of Diversity & Inclusion, Constanze Ulmer-Eilfort, said, “I am so proud of the work our firm does to champion women in the workplace and these awards reflect our continued commitment to advancing diversity and inclusion at Baker McKenzie and in the legal profession. Last year, we became the first global law firm to announce global aspirational targets set at 40:40:20 per cent gender diversity, so I am delighted that our work is continuing to be recognized. Congratulations to our winners and nominees on this well-deserved recognition.”
More Law Firm Press Releases
- Educational Publishers Obtain Preliminary Injunction Against 63 Illegal eBook Websites that Use Online Ads to Sell Pirated ContentNEW YORK, Sept. 18, 2020 Powered by LawFuel— The Educational Publishers Enforcement Group (EPEG) publishers, consisting of Cengage, Elsevier, Macmillan Learning, McGraw Hill and Pearson, have obtained a Preliminary Injunction from the United States District Court […]
- AUCKLAND, New Zealand, September 16, 2020 – Anti-money laundering tech startup First AML has raised NZ$8 million in a Series A funding round led by US-based Bedrock Capital, with […]
- NEW YORK, Sept. 17, 2020 /Powered by LawFuel — Today, two sets of parents have filed a lawsuit against Logan Cook, Donald J. Trump, and Donald J. Trump For President, […]
- Adam Rogas Allegedly Raised $123 Million from Investors Using Financial Statements that Showed Tens of Millions of Dollars of Revenue and Assets that Did Not Exist […]
- Baker McKenzie Wins Three Awards For Euromoney European Women in Business Law 20120Leading global law firm Baker McKenzie took home three awards at Euromoney’s European Women in Business law 2020 event last night, including overall Best International Firm […]
- Blank Rome Launches Biometric Privacy TeamPowered by LawFuel – Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce the formal launch of our Biometric Privacy Team. Composed of multidisciplinary attorneys from across our Firm’s offices, […]
- Virtual Payroll Boot Camp: Gain Crucial Insights into 5 Key Areas of Wage & Hour LawDUBLIN, Sept. 16, 2020 –Powered by LawFuel — The “6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Payroll Virtual Boot Camp: Wage & Hour” webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. This webinar concentrates on […]