Lawfuel.com – Bankruptcy Law Firm News – The independent authority on legal services, bestattorneysonline.com, has released their list of the thirty best bankruptcy and debt law firms in the United States for the month of July 2013. Each month the top legal services which focus on bankruptcy and debt law are put through a meticulous evaluation process in order to determine which produce the best overall solutions for their clients. The rankings are released at the start of each month highlighting the latest developments in the legal industry amongst various top law firms.
The Thirty Best Bankruptcy and Debt Law Firms in the United States are:
2) Mayer Brown LLP
3) Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC
4) Woods Rogers PLC
5) McAfee & Taft, A Professional Corporation
6) Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
7) Vandeventer Black LLP
8) Jeffer, Mangels, Butler & Marmaro LLP
9) Holland & Hart LLP
10) Williams Mullen
11) Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP
12) Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
13) Bingham McHale LLP
14) Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
15) Hodgson Russ LLP
16) Bassford Remele, A Professional Association
17) Winstead PC
18) Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer, A Professional Corporation
19) SmithAmundsen LLC
20) Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
21) Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
22) Porter & Hedges, L.L.P.
23) Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
24) Bingham McCutchen LLP
25) Porzio, Bromberg & Newman P.C.
26) Shipman & Goodwin LLP
27) Lathrop & Gage LLP
28) Seyfarth Shaw LLP
29) Kerr, Russell and Weber, PLC
30) Merrick Law Firm LLC
The rankings are comprised of the latest achievements and developments uncovered by the independent research team at bestattorneysonline.com. The research team spends time researching the latest developments in the legal industry amongst the top legal services focusing on bankruptcy and debt law. Five areas of evaluation are used in order to determine their overall performance in various sub-categories of the bankruptcy and debt law category in areas including bankruptcy, debt analysis, collections, chapter 7, and chapter 11.
bestattorneysonline.com, a premium service provided by bestattorneysonline.com LLC, is a project that started as an idea which hit the development phase in 2009. The original concept has been rather simple yet sophisticated; we rank law firms based on what we have found in our research to be some of the most respectable and dedicated law teams in the United States.
To view the rankings of the best bankruptcy and debt law firms visit: