Australia’s leading independent law firm, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, has announced that senior lawyers Alexandra Feros, Alistair Newton and Anna White have been promoted to the partnership.
Congratulating the new partners, Corrs CEO Gavin MacLaren said: “I am delighted to welcome Alex, Alistair and Anna to the partnership. Covering a mix of corporate, competition and environment and planning, these three individuals have significant expertise in their respective areas and they are a great addition to the Corrs partnership.”
Alexandra (above) is an M&A, corporate advisory and capital markets specialist. Her particular areas of focus are listed corporate governance work, competitive sale transactions and government divestment processes.
Alistair is a highly regarded competition and consumer lawyer, with deep transactional, litigation and advisory experience across a range of sectors including digital and media, FMCG, health and manufacturing.
Anna is a specialist in environment and planning law and has a broad, multi-jurisdictional practice spanning environmental regulatory compliance, contamination response, environmental prosecutions, environmental impact assessment and approval requirements.
You may be interested . .
- Russian Billionaire Takes US Legal Action For LawFuel Emails
- Formidable British QC Agrees To Prosecute Hong Kong Protesters
- The Lasting Litigation Legacy Left By A Leading QC – For Litigators Everywhere
- Jailhouse Lawyer Taylor To Take ‘Gangland’ Book Censorship Case To Court
- Former EY Law Employment Lawyer Sets Up Firm