Australia’s leading independent law firm, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, has announced that senior lawyers Alexandra Feros, Alistair Newton and Anna White have been promoted to the partnership.
Congratulating the new partners, Corrs CEO Gavin MacLaren said: “I am delighted to welcome Alex, Alistair and Anna to the partnership. Covering a mix of corporate, competition and environment and planning, these three individuals have significant expertise in their respective areas and they are a great addition to the Corrs partnership.”
Alexandra (above) is an M&A, corporate advisory and capital markets specialist. Her particular areas of focus are listed corporate governance work, competitive sale transactions and government divestment processes.
Alistair is a highly regarded competition and consumer lawyer, with deep transactional, litigation and advisory experience across a range of sectors including digital and media, FMCG, health and manufacturing.
Anna is a specialist in environment and planning law and has a broad, multi-jurisdictional practice spanning environmental regulatory compliance, contamination response, environmental prosecutions, environmental impact assessment and approval requirements.
You may be interested . .
- The Bigger the Better? Understanding the Biglaw Salary Scale
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Add Tech & Cybersecurity Lawyer from Baker McKenzie
- Freshfields Joins Slim Ranks of Big Law Firm Female Leaders As Gender Diversity Moves Slowly Grow
- Eversheds Sutherland announces two new Global Co-Chairs of its International Arbitration Practice
- Man Accused of Truck Attack on Peaceful Protesters