Daniel Brass and Byron Rooney Honored at Euromoney LMG 2019 Americas Rising Star Awards
Powered By LawFuel –Euromoney Legal Media Group recognized two Davis Polk partners at the 2019 Americas Rising Star Awards. Byron Rooney was named “Best in Capital Markets” and also was recognized for his work on StoneCo’s $1.4B IPO, which was named a Deal of the Year. M&A partner Daniel Brass was recognized for his work on Shire’s $62B acquisition by Takeda, also selected as a Deal of the Year.
The second annual awards, presented on September 12, 2019, in New York, honored the individuals, teams and firms setting the standard in terms of attracting, developing, retaining and promoting talent and rising star lawyers leading the field in the legal sector across the Americas.
You may be interested . .
- Auckland Lawyer Suspended Over Breach of Previous Suspension Order
- Pandemic Hits NZ Law Firms as Major Firms Shed Staff
- Immigration Law Firm Pushes Back on Home Work & Gets Slapped By Union
- Bar Association Welcomes Return of Lawyers to Early Stage of Care Disputes
- Lawyers’ Black Letter Day – One of Auckland’s ‘”Best Lawyers”‘ Struck Off . . Along With Two Others