Daniel Brass and Byron Rooney Honored at Euromoney LMG 2019 Americas Rising Star Awards
Powered By LawFuel –Euromoney Legal Media Group recognized two Davis Polk partners at the 2019 Americas Rising Star Awards. Byron Rooney was named “Best in Capital Markets” and also was recognized for his work on StoneCo’s $1.4B IPO, which was named a Deal of the Year. M&A partner Daniel Brass was recognized for his work on Shire’s $62B acquisition by Takeda, also selected as a Deal of the Year.
The second annual awards, presented on September 12, 2019, in New York, honored the individuals, teams and firms setting the standard in terms of attracting, developing, retaining and promoting talent and rising star lawyers leading the field in the legal sector across the Americas.
You may be interested . .
- Avenatti Conviction Pierce’s the “Kevlar Skin” of Pierce Bainbridge
- Gun Lobbyist Unfit to be a Lawyer – NZ Supreme Court Confirms Ruling
- The Dirty Dozen Tips You Must Know Before Dating a Lawyer
- 24 Facts and Things You Never Knew About Judge Judy
- Updated: Growing Legal Practice Areas for Lawyers in 2019 and 2020 : From Blockchain to Cannabis Law