Daniel Brass and Byron Rooney Honored at Euromoney LMG 2019 Americas Rising Star Awards
Powered By LawFuel –Euromoney Legal Media Group recognized two Davis Polk partners at the 2019 Americas Rising Star Awards. Byron Rooney was named “Best in Capital Markets” and also was recognized for his work on StoneCo’s $1.4B IPO, which was named a Deal of the Year. M&A partner Daniel Brass was recognized for his work on Shire’s $62B acquisition by Takeda, also selected as a Deal of the Year.
The second annual awards, presented on September 12, 2019, in New York, honored the individuals, teams and firms setting the standard in terms of attracting, developing, retaining and promoting talent and rising star lawyers leading the field in the legal sector across the Americas.
You may be interested . .
- The Ongoing Train Wreck at the Law Firm Hired by Rudy Giuliani and Tulsi Gabbard
- “We’ll Take Your Children” . . The Bizarre Arabian Nightmares Tale of Dechert Lawyers Accused of Torture & Other Human Right Abuses
- George Pell Decision a Major Win For One of Australia’s Top Lawyers
- Is This New Zealand’s Most Successful Criminal Appellate Lawyer?
- Another “Name-on-the-Door” Partner Out at Imploding Pierce Bainbridge Law Firm