September 3, 2019 – DLA Piper represented CIRCOR International, Inc., a provider of flow control solutions and other highly engineered products for the industrial, energy, aerospace and defense markets, in the sale of certain assets and liabilities relating to its Spence and Nicholson product lines to Emerson for approximately US$84.5 million.
The Spence and Nicholson product lines provide steam regulators and steam traps for the district heating market.
The DLA Piper team was led by partner Adam Ghander (Boston) and included partners Cathryn Le Regulski (Northern Virginia), Nathaniel McKitterick(Silicon Valley), Julia Kovacs, Richard Marks (both of Washington, DC), Drew Young, Paolo Morante, Bruce Saber (all of New York) and Rob Hoffman(Dallas); of counsel Paul Day (Baltimore); managing attorney Marco Berrios (Chicago); and associates Tim Fuhriman, Kurtis Weaver, Alexandra Klingenstein (all of Boston), Amanda Rooney (Northern Virginia), James Bookhout (Dallas), Genta Stafaj and Tali Panken (both of New York).
You may be interested . .
- Man Who Turned Down Shark Tank’s $4M Offer Kicks Off 40-Country Wide Distribution with a Purchase Order for $8M of His First Defense Nasal Screens for the Nose
- How One Big Law Firm Is Working To Contain Coronavirus Financial Fallout
- Another “Name-on-the-Door” Partner Out at Imploding Pierce Bainbridge Law Firm
- “We’ll Take Your Children” . . The Bizarre Arabian Nightmares Tale of Dechert Lawyers Accused of Torture & Other Human Right Abuses
- The Slow Sinking of The Pierce Bainbridge Ship – And The Case of Its $9 Million Crew