We are delighted to announce that Aimee Mitchell has joined TGT Legal as a partner.
Aimee started her career at TGT before moving overseas to work as a trust and private client adviser in the Channel Islands and then in London, where she was most recently a partner at a leading boutique private client practice.
Aimee has over 15 years’ experience advising high net worth individuals, families and trustee companies on all aspects of trust law, wealth structuring, estate and succession planning and family governance issues. She has a particular interest and expertise in multi-jurisdictional wealth structuring and family governance and succession issues for entrepreneurial and business owning families.
Aimee returns to the team with a wealth of knowledge and experience and her appointment as partner underscores TGT Legal’s commitment to offer quality advice and service to our clients.
- Chapman Tripp – FMA Releases Guidance for fund managers to ensure their fees are reasonable
- Bell Gully – Access to justice cuts both ways: Class action law reform must ensure that all parties are treated fairly
- Duncan Cotterill Expands to Queenstown & Secures Major Property Client
- Social Media Marketing for Lawyers:
- The Asia Pacific Law Firm Hourly Rate Report Released
- What Fields of Law Make the Most Money Today? The 6 Existing and Emerging Fields Of Law Offering Big Fees for Lawyers