Slap on the wrist for George Calombaris won't end wage theft in hospitality industry
Powered By LawFuel –Leading workplace advocates Maurice Blackburn Lawyers are concerned a $200,000 “contrition payment” agreed to by celebrity chef George Calombaris was not enough to discourage widespread underpayment in the hospitality industry.
You may be interested . .
- The Bare Knuckle Brawl Embroiling the ‘Fastest Growing Law Firm in the World’
- Is There a Lawyer in the House? Plenty, actually
- Legal Tech Firm Embraces Darktrace to Boost Compliance
- Stroock Attracts 10th Lateral Partner — 3rd in Litigation — in Past 12 Months
- The Fearsome 13: Britain’s Top 13 Women Litigators