Slap on the wrist for George Calombaris won't end wage theft in hospitality industry
Powered By LawFuel –Leading workplace advocates Maurice Blackburn Lawyers are concerned a $200,000 “contrition payment” agreed to by celebrity chef George Calombaris was not enough to discourage widespread underpayment in the hospitality industry.
You may be interested . .
- The Dynamic New Zealand Lawyer Who Made The Break To Set Up Her Own Successful Boutique
- NZ Law Firms Cut Graduate Programmes and Law Jobs Amid Pandemic Panic
- Accusation of Fraud on the Court Against Attorney David Hecht of Hecht Partners and ex-Pierce Bainbridge Partner
- Seven Important, Post-Pandemic Social Media Tips For Law Firms
- Does the COVID Crisis Show The Human Side of Law Firms And Help Women Lawyers To Remain in Big Law . . Or Not?