Slap on the wrist for George Calombaris won't end wage theft in hospitality industry
Powered By LawFuel –Leading workplace advocates Maurice Blackburn Lawyers are concerned a $200,000 “contrition payment” agreed to by celebrity chef George Calombaris was not enough to discourage widespread underpayment in the hospitality industry.
You may be interested . .
- Dentons Suffer $32 Million Lawsuit Loss For Malpractice
- Wing-Clipped Nelson Lawyer Banned for Bad Behaviour Fails in Air NZ Injunction Liftoff
- The Grace Millane Killing and The Rise of the ‘Grey Shades’ Defence To Rough Sex Murder
- Avenatti Conviction Pierce’s the “Kevlar Skin” of Pierce Bainbridge
- 24 Facts and Things You Never Knew About Judge Judy