Slap on the wrist for George Calombaris won't end wage theft in hospitality industry
Powered By LawFuel –Leading workplace advocates Maurice Blackburn Lawyers are concerned a $200,000 “contrition payment” agreed to by celebrity chef George Calombaris was not enough to discourage widespread underpayment in the hospitality industry.
You may be interested . .
- Power Lawyer Judith Collins’ And Her Strong Law-And-Order Credentials
- Kilpatrick Stockton’s Cal Cunningham Receives Bronze Star for Meritorious Service in Iraq
- Bill Brack, who has more than two decades of legal and lobbying experi…
- First Advantage Litigation Consulting Enhances Global RPM® Document Review Technology
- US Announces New Indictment Against International Arms Dealer Viktor Bout and American Co-Conspirators – Money Laundering, Wire Fraud, Conspiracy Charges