Natural Language Process programming solution analyzes force majeure provisions, associated triggers and drafts auto-notifications
Powered by LawFuel – SAN FRANCISCO – Gravity Stack, Reed Smith’s legal tech subsidiary, has adapted its natural language processing (NLP) software to meet client demands for a turn-key solution to COVID-19-related contract management. Gravity Stack’s AI-driven solution includes intelligent searching and repapering for force majeure and other related clauses, such as delayed or liquidated inventories, liabilities and indemnities and termination provisions.
Gravity Stack’s AI platform greatly accelerates the overall contract review process. It identifies, analyzes and provides insights on contracts with related language, and updates provisions based on contract risk profiles.
The global pandemic has also triggered numerous legal notifications that must be made to affected parties throughout the world. Gravity Stack’s NLP solution further addresses this issue by dealing with large numbers of contracts quickly and efficiently.
Gravity Stack, which offers tech consulting and custom software client solutions, has steadily expanded its document analysis capabilities since its start in 2018. Today, its Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) systems are helping clients analyze and repaper existing agreements in relation to the London Interbank Offering Rate (LIBOR), International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA), and Non-Disclosure Agreements NDAs, among other key provisions in flux in today’s new world.
About Reed Smith
Reed Smith is a dynamic international law firm dedicated to helping clients move their businesses forward. Our belief is that by delivering smarter and more creative legal services, we will not only enrich our clients’ experiences with us, but also support them in achieving their business goals.
Our long-standing relationships, international outlook, and collaborative structure make us the go-to partner for the speedy resolution of complex disputes, transactions, and regulatory matters.
For further information, please visit reedsmith.com.
Recently on LawFuel
- UK Law: Knights Acquires Leading SE England FirmKnights today announces that it has agreed to acquire Coffin Mew LLP (“Coffin Mew”), …
- The Lady Lawyer With a Greek Goddess Approach Towards Breaking The Law CultureNatasha Harrison’s Greek referencing indicates how she intends succeeding with her new firm – and disrupting the traditional law firm culture
- Law Firm Recruitment Costs Continue To Press Law Firm MarginsLaw firm recruiting continues to rise, along with marketing expenses, according to recent US …
- Does personal injury include property damage?To what extend does a personal injury claim cover property damage? ‘Personal injury’ does …
- 10 Powerful Trends in Law Firm SEO You Need To Know In 2022Avoid these key SEO for lawyer pointers at your own law firm SEO risk …
- The Elephant in Big Law’s Room – And What Younger Lawyers Are Looking For in a Law Firm TodayWhat is the problem with Big Law today? And what are younger lawyers seeking when they want to work with a great law firm?
- Is The Lawyer on Demand Model Working – Should Lawyers Adopt the Model?Axiom has been successful with its Lawyer on Demand model, but it may not …