Natural Language Process programming solution analyzes force majeure provisions, associated triggers and drafts auto-notifications
Powered by LawFuel – SAN FRANCISCO – Gravity Stack, Reed Smith’s legal tech subsidiary, has adapted its natural language processing (NLP) software to meet client demands for a turn-key solution to COVID-19-related contract management. Gravity Stack’s AI-driven solution includes intelligent searching and repapering for force majeure and other related clauses, such as delayed or liquidated inventories, liabilities and indemnities and termination provisions.
Gravity Stack’s AI platform greatly accelerates the overall contract review process. It identifies, analyzes and provides insights on contracts with related language, and updates provisions based on contract risk profiles.
The global pandemic has also triggered numerous legal notifications that must be made to affected parties throughout the world. Gravity Stack’s NLP solution further addresses this issue by dealing with large numbers of contracts quickly and efficiently.
Gravity Stack, which offers tech consulting and custom software client solutions, has steadily expanded its document analysis capabilities since its start in 2018. Today, its Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) systems are helping clients analyze and repaper existing agreements in relation to the London Interbank Offering Rate (LIBOR), International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA), and Non-Disclosure Agreements NDAs, among other key provisions in flux in today’s new world.
About Reed Smith
Reed Smith is a dynamic international law firm dedicated to helping clients move their businesses forward. Our belief is that by delivering smarter and more creative legal services, we will not only enrich our clients’ experiences with us, but also support them in achieving their business goals.
Our long-standing relationships, international outlook, and collaborative structure make us the go-to partner for the speedy resolution of complex disputes, transactions, and regulatory matters.
For further information, please visit reedsmith.com.
Recently on LawFuel
- Controversial Australian Law Firm Proposes Anti-Jab Fight In $10 Million FundraiseAustralian law firm proposes class action lawsuit over anti-vax order
- What Law Technology Solutions & Challenges Will Define The Successful Law Firm of the FutureLaw technology solutions abound – but how many are actually needed by a small- …
- 7 Key Steps Law Firms Can Take To Avoid CyberattacksCyberattacks and ransomware attacks have ratcheted up since the pandemic and law firms have …
- Women in Law Increase – But For This Woman in Law Things Are Not Moving Fast EnoughThe role of women in law – or at least the need to ensure …
- Top Law Firms Continue To Enjoy Boom Times – COVID Pandemic Or NotBig deals, different deals and a ton of legal work is continuing to drive …
- How Can You Use Local SEO For Law Firms To Get To No. 1 on GoogleLocal SEO for law firms continues to evolve – the latest steps to have your law firm reaching its targeted market is key to SEO success
- Knights’ Results Show 39 Per Cent Revenue Growth With Continued MomentumContinued momentum, building on the critical mass achieved Knights, the UK’s fastest growing legal …