Natural Language Process programming solution analyzes force majeure provisions, associated triggers and drafts auto-notifications
Powered by LawFuel – SAN FRANCISCO – Gravity Stack, Reed Smith’s legal tech subsidiary, has adapted its natural language processing (NLP) software to meet client demands for a turn-key solution to COVID-19-related contract management. Gravity Stack’s AI-driven solution includes intelligent searching and repapering for force majeure and other related clauses, such as delayed or liquidated inventories, liabilities and indemnities and termination provisions.
Gravity Stack’s AI platform greatly accelerates the overall contract review process. It identifies, analyzes and provides insights on contracts with related language, and updates provisions based on contract risk profiles.
The global pandemic has also triggered numerous legal notifications that must be made to affected parties throughout the world. Gravity Stack’s NLP solution further addresses this issue by dealing with large numbers of contracts quickly and efficiently.
Gravity Stack, which offers tech consulting and custom software client solutions, has steadily expanded its document analysis capabilities since its start in 2018. Today, its Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) systems are helping clients analyze and repaper existing agreements in relation to the London Interbank Offering Rate (LIBOR), International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA), and Non-Disclosure Agreements NDAs, among other key provisions in flux in today’s new world.
About Reed Smith
Reed Smith is a dynamic international law firm dedicated to helping clients move their businesses forward. Our belief is that by delivering smarter and more creative legal services, we will not only enrich our clients’ experiences with us, but also support them in achieving their business goals.
Our long-standing relationships, international outlook, and collaborative structure make us the go-to partner for the speedy resolution of complex disputes, transactions, and regulatory matters.
For further information, please visit reedsmith.com.
Recently on LawFuel
- Australia’s Most Female-Friendly Law FirmMoray & Agnew the most female-friendly law firm in Australia according to a report in the Australian […]
- How The Disintegrating Law Firm Hired By Rudy Giuliani Has Spawned Its YoungDan Garner – Breaking up, as law firm Pierce Bainbridge Beck Price & Hecht […]
- Less Money For NQ Lawyers in London . . But There Is A Silver LiningSad but true. Newly qualified lawyers in the UK are up for more pay […]
- Boies Law Firm Upheaval Continues With 4 Partner Defection to King & SpaldingThe turmoil at Boies Schiller Flexner has continued with four litigators leaving for King […]
- The Delicate but Essential Business of Legal PR: Six Things CEOs Need to KnowKate Alexander* In the course of nearly 30 years of crisis work and issues […]
- Pandemic Hits NZ Law Firms as Major Firms Shed StaffThe COVID crisis has bitten law firms hard in some areas with two major […]
- Law Firm Ordered To Pay Half Million Dollars & Costs In Negligence ClaimBlenheim law firm Gascoigne Wicks has been ordered to pay half a million dollars […]