Maria Dew’s most recent foray into the public sphere has been her investigator of the Labour Party’s sexual assault allegations – matters that most would have thought should have been a Police matter rather than the subject of a private enquiry.
Nonetheless, Ms Dew has a close relationship with the Labour leadership, which LawFuel has already written about, and her mediation work and high level employment misconduct work has elevated her role within the profession.
A founding partner of Chen & Palmer Public in 1994 where he remained until 2005 when he was appointed President of the Law Commission, a position he occupied until 2010.
Back to the Power List
Latest Posts –
- What Are The Top 10 Legal Billing Software Tools?
- Clifford Chance Appoint Most Women Ever In Latest Promotions
- Preparing For The Future of Work
- Gender Equality in Law – London Law Firms Take 9 of 50 Top Spots For The Times’ Top 50 Employers of Women List
- Russell McVeagh Congratulates INFINZ Awards Finalists