Maria Dew’s most recent foray into the public sphere has been her investigator of the Labour Party’s sexual assault allegations – matters that most would have thought should have been a Police matter rather than the subject of a private enquiry.
Nonetheless, Ms Dew has a close relationship with the Labour leadership, which LawFuel has already written about, and her mediation work and high level employment misconduct work has elevated her role within the profession.
A founding partner of Chen & Palmer Public in 1994 where he remained until 2005 when he was appointed President of the Law Commission, a position he occupied until 2010.Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 10)
Back to the Power List
Latest Posts –
- MBIE Say Remote Working Putting Organisations at risk of Ransomware
- NSW Law Society Guide Models Best Workplace Practice for Legal Profession
- Controversial Australian Law Firm Proposes Anti-Jab Fight In $10 Million Fundraise
- How To Create a Positive Company Culture and Prioritize Employee Satisfaction
- Pro Bono Partner Promoted At Ireland’s Largest Law Firm