Maria Dew’s most recent foray into the public sphere has been her investigator of the Labour Party’s sexual assault allegations – matters that most would have thought should have been a Police matter rather than the subject of a private enquiry.
Nonetheless, Ms Dew has a close relationship with the Labour leadership, which LawFuel has already written about, and her mediation work and high level employment misconduct work has elevated her role within the profession.
A founding partner of Chen & Palmer Public in 1994 where he remained until 2005 when he was appointed President of the Law Commission, a position he occupied until 2010.Error, group does not exist! Check your syntax! (ID: 10)
Back to the Power List
Latest Posts –
- The Best SEO Service For Law Firms in 2022 (and beyond)
- The Great Law Firm Resignation – Where Will It End?
- The Bankruptcy Law Star And Why She Loves What She Does
- New Board Chair For Duncan Cotterill Appointed
- What is a Queen’s Counsel, King’s Counsel and Senior Counsel in Australia?