Meredith Connell has expanded its litigation practice with the recent merger with Auckland-based Prestige Law.
Prestige Law specialises in cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution, “serving a demographic of New Zealand that is in desperate need of high-quality legal services,” the firm said in a statement.
Meredith Connell has been growing its presence as a litigation-specialist firm in the country, providing litigation services across all practice areas.
“Prestige Law’s bilingual lawyers and team members will join Meredith Connell to provide a much stronger and higher quality legal service for cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution and be able to draw on a wider pool of colleagues from the wider Meredith Connell team,” Prestige Law said.
With the merger, Meredith Connell brings in Prestige Law’s bilingual team to enhance its offering.
More on LawFuel NZ
- NZ Law Society’s New President From DLA Piper Has Work To Do
- Too Hot To Handle Lawyer’s Career Transition From Smart to Sexy . . And Her Lesson For Other Women
- Why James Gardner-Hopkins Has Been The Fall Guy For Other Fallen LawyersWhy is James Gardner-Hopkins the fall guy for a profession’s bad behaviour?
- PWC Sued For $1.5 Billion Over Alleged Incorrect Advice Re Brierley Companies
- Gisborne Law Firm Hit By Ransom-Demanding Cyber Attack
- The Law Society Tribunal’s Decision on James Gardner-Hopkins The ‘Young, Cool’ Russell McVeagh Partner Who Succumbed to the “Laddish” Work Hard, Play Hard Culture