Meredith Connell has expanded its litigation practice with the recent merger with Auckland-based Prestige Law.
Prestige Law specialises in cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution, “serving a demographic of New Zealand that is in desperate need of high-quality legal services,” the firm said in a statement.
Meredith Connell has been growing its presence as a litigation-specialist firm in the country, providing litigation services across all practice areas.
“Prestige Law’s bilingual lawyers and team members will join Meredith Connell to provide a much stronger and higher quality legal service for cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution and be able to draw on a wider pool of colleagues from the wider Meredith Connell team,” Prestige Law said.
With the merger, Meredith Connell brings in Prestige Law’s bilingual team to enhance its offering.
More on LawFuel NZ
- Russell McVeagh has stepped up to assist women entrepreneurs with […]
- How The Disputes Tribunal And Its Referees May Be Upstaging the Courts With Dispensing JusticeThe Disputes Tribunal has been at the forefront of dispute […]
- The LawFuel Gender Survey: New Zealand’s Most Female-Friendly Big Law […]
- Bell Gully chair Anna Buchly has won the 2020 INFINZ Hunter Campbell […]
- Fast-Growing Asia-Pacific Law Firm To Expand Operations in New ZealandLegalVision, Asia-Pacific’s fastest-growing law firm, has announced plans to expand […]
- The bitter legal battle between Owen Glenn and Eric Watson […]