Meredith Connell has expanded its litigation practice with the recent merger with Auckland-based Prestige Law.
Prestige Law specialises in cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution, “serving a demographic of New Zealand that is in desperate need of high-quality legal services,” the firm said in a statement.
Meredith Connell has been growing its presence as a litigation-specialist firm in the country, providing litigation services across all practice areas.
“Prestige Law’s bilingual lawyers and team members will join Meredith Connell to provide a much stronger and higher quality legal service for cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution and be able to draw on a wider pool of colleagues from the wider Meredith Connell team,” Prestige Law said.
With the merger, Meredith Connell brings in Prestige Law’s bilingual team to enhance its offering.
More on LawFuel NZ
- Tributes Flow For Former NZLS President and ‘Good, Kind Man’ Jonathan TemmTributes have flowed for former Law Society president Jonathan Temm, […] More
- The New Zealand Law Profession’s Unceremonious ‘Third Anniversary’ Of Workplace Bullying & HarassmentJohn Bowie* It’s an anniversary that the New Zealand law […] More
- Otago All-Women Law Firm Celebrate International Women’s DayIt’s on 8 March, in case you didn’t know, but […] More
- Chapman Tripp’s New Patent Law PlayThere’s been a lot happening in the patent law area […] More
- JunoLegal Grows With Another NZ In-House Counsel HireNew Law firm Juno Legal has recruited another senior New […] More
- What’s Happening At Meredith Connell With Its Litigator Departures?Why are litigators departing from Meredith Connell? More