Meredith Connell has expanded its litigation practice with the recent merger with Auckland-based Prestige Law.
Prestige Law specialises in cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution, “serving a demographic of New Zealand that is in desperate need of high-quality legal services,” the firm said in a statement.
Meredith Connell has been growing its presence as a litigation-specialist firm in the country, providing litigation services across all practice areas.
“Prestige Law’s bilingual lawyers and team members will join Meredith Connell to provide a much stronger and higher quality legal service for cross-border and cross-cultural litigation and disputes resolution and be able to draw on a wider pool of colleagues from the wider Meredith Connell team,” Prestige Law said.
With the merger, Meredith Connell brings in Prestige Law’s bilingual team to enhance its offering.
More on LawFuel NZ
- The Retiring Lawyer – Is There An Age Discrimination Issue Here?An Australian case involving one of the Big Four accounting […]
- New Zealand pathology business to be acquired by NZ Super and Ontario Teachers’ Pension PlanHealthscope has agreed to the sale of its New Zealand […]
- Chapman Tripp is not only moving offices to the swanky […]
- SFO welcomes court decision enforcing its secrecy requirementsThe Serious Fraud Office has welcomed a court decision confirming […]
- Court of Appeal Hear Grace Millane Murder Accused’s Trial MiscarriedThe man found guilty of the murder of Grace Millane […]
- In a surprise move, well known corporate lawyer and name […]