MoFo Advises Yahoo! Japan on its Tender Offer for a Majority Interest in ZOZO
Powered By LawFuel –Morrison & Foerster is representing Yahoo Japan Corporation in connection with its tender offer for a majority interest in ZOZO, Inc., a Japanese E-commerce company that operates Internet shopping websites including “ZOZOTOWN,” a leading online fashion retailer in Japan. MoFo is advising Yahoo! Japan with respect to the U.S. law aspects of the transaction.
The MoFo team is being led by Ken Siegel, managing partner of the firm’s Tokyo office, Tokyo partner Jesse Gillespie and Tokyo associate Bryce Gray.
You may be interested . .
- Duncan Webb's "Unbelievable" Move - From Legal Academic To the Political Bear Pit
- Bell Gully's SKYCity Fire War Room To Manage Fletchers' Position
- Has The Winston Peters Case Been a Guy Fawkes Fizzer?
- Who Is The Lawyer Defending Grace Millane's Alleged Killer?
- Former Public Defender Theresa Olson Apologizes For Jailhouse Encounter