MoFo Advises Yahoo! Japan on its Tender Offer for a Majority Interest in ZOZO
Powered By LawFuel –Morrison & Foerster is representing Yahoo Japan Corporation in connection with its tender offer for a majority interest in ZOZO, Inc., a Japanese E-commerce company that operates Internet shopping websites including “ZOZOTOWN,” a leading online fashion retailer in Japan. MoFo is advising Yahoo! Japan with respect to the U.S. law aspects of the transaction.
The MoFo team is being led by Ken Siegel, managing partner of the firm’s Tokyo office, Tokyo partner Jesse Gillespie and Tokyo associate Bryce Gray.
You may be interested . .
- Avenatti Conviction Pierce’s the “Kevlar Skin” of Pierce Bainbridge
- Gun Lobbyist Unfit to be a Lawyer – NZ Supreme Court Confirms Ruling
- The Dirty Dozen Tips You Must Know Before Dating a Lawyer
- 24 Facts and Things You Never Knew About Judge Judy
- Updated: Growing Legal Practice Areas for Lawyers in 2019 and 2020 : From Blockchain to Cannabis Law