MoFo Advises Yahoo! Japan on its Tender Offer for a Majority Interest in ZOZO
Powered By LawFuel –Morrison & Foerster is representing Yahoo Japan Corporation in connection with its tender offer for a majority interest in ZOZO, Inc., a Japanese E-commerce company that operates Internet shopping websites including “ZOZOTOWN,” a leading online fashion retailer in Japan. MoFo is advising Yahoo! Japan with respect to the U.S. law aspects of the transaction.
The MoFo team is being led by Ken Siegel, managing partner of the firm’s Tokyo office, Tokyo partner Jesse Gillespie and Tokyo associate Bryce Gray.
You may be interested . .
- How The Disintegrating Law Firm Hired By Rudy Giuliani Has Spawned Its Young
- The Dirty Dozen Tips You Must Know Before Dating a Lawyer
- Pandemic Hits NZ Law Firms as Major Firms Shed Staff
- The Bigger the Better? Understanding the Biglaw Salary Scale
- Former White House Counsel Joins Latham & Watkins in New York