MoFo Advises Yahoo! Japan on its Tender Offer for a Majority Interest in ZOZO
Powered By LawFuel –Morrison & Foerster is representing Yahoo Japan Corporation in connection with its tender offer for a majority interest in ZOZO, Inc., a Japanese E-commerce company that operates Internet shopping websites including “ZOZOTOWN,” a leading online fashion retailer in Japan. MoFo is advising Yahoo! Japan with respect to the U.S. law aspects of the transaction.
The MoFo team is being led by Ken Siegel, managing partner of the firm’s Tokyo office, Tokyo partner Jesse Gillespie and Tokyo associate Bryce Gray.
You may be interested . .
- What’s Happening At Meredith Connell With Its Litigator Departures?
- The Bigger the Better? Understanding the Biglaw Salary Scale
- The Dirty Dozen Tips You Must Know Before Dating a Lawyer
- Which Legal Software is Best? 9 Top Legal Software Tools Law Firms Need to Know About in 2021
- The New Zealand Law Profession’s Unceremonious ‘Third Anniversary’ Of Workplace Bullying & Harassment