MoFo Advises Yahoo! Japan on its Tender Offer for a Majority Interest in ZOZO
Powered By LawFuel –Morrison & Foerster is representing Yahoo Japan Corporation in connection with its tender offer for a majority interest in ZOZO, Inc., a Japanese E-commerce company that operates Internet shopping websites including “ZOZOTOWN,” a leading online fashion retailer in Japan. MoFo is advising Yahoo! Japan with respect to the U.S. law aspects of the transaction.
The MoFo team is being led by Ken Siegel, managing partner of the firm’s Tokyo office, Tokyo partner Jesse Gillespie and Tokyo associate Bryce Gray.
You may be interested . .
- The Ongoing Train Wreck at the Law Firm Hired by Rudy Giuliani and Tulsi Gabbard
- “We’ll Take Your Children” . . The Bizarre Arabian Nightmares Tale of Dechert Lawyers Accused of Torture & Other Human Right Abuses
- George Pell Decision a Major Win For One of Australia’s Top Lawyers
- Is This New Zealand’s Most Successful Criminal Appellate Lawyer?
- Another “Name-on-the-Door” Partner Out at Imploding Pierce Bainbridge Law Firm