MoFo Advises Yahoo! Japan on its Tender Offer for a Majority Interest in ZOZO
Powered By LawFuel –Morrison & Foerster is representing Yahoo Japan Corporation in connection with its tender offer for a majority interest in ZOZO, Inc., a Japanese E-commerce company that operates Internet shopping websites including “ZOZOTOWN,” a leading online fashion retailer in Japan. MoFo is advising Yahoo! Japan with respect to the U.S. law aspects of the transaction.
The MoFo team is being led by Ken Siegel, managing partner of the firm’s Tokyo office, Tokyo partner Jesse Gillespie and Tokyo associate Bryce Gray.
You may be interested . .
- Here Are 8 Kiwi Celebs Who You Never Knew Were Also Lawyers
- 10 Lawyers Who Became Global Celebrities – But Not For Practicing Law
- Lengthy Suspension and Costs Award For Auckland Lawyer
- The Bigger the Better? Understanding the Biglaw Salary Scale
- From Catwalk Modelling to Judicial Robes – The Latest High Court Judge’s Colourful Career