Dallas, TX LawFuel.com- March 14, 2012
At the Legal Marketing Association’s Annual Conference in Dallas, Texas, RivalEdge today announced the availability of two powerful competitive intelligence products, FirmWatch and LateralWatch, designed especially for marketing professionals and lateral hiring managers in law firms.
FirmWatch and LateralWatch monitor over 500 US and International law firms, including those in the AmLaw 200, the NLJ 250, and the Magic Circle. In addition, subscribers can request coverage on any other law firms they want.
FirmWatch Tracks Marketing Information on Law Firms
RivalEdge’s FirmWatch provides marketing professionals in Law Firms with a wealth of information regarding any law firms they want. Specifically, it:
• Delivers a daily email alert about press releases, news articles, events, publications, and other updates so users can keep informed about the firms that matter to them.
• Provides a searchable database of law firm events so users can scan existing events and then determine optimal times to host their own events.
• Search a database of industry events to identify new speaking and sponsorship opportunities by practice area
• Lists all publications and articles that other law firms have created on any topic so that users can create thought-leadership articles of their own that stand out.
• Tracks Twitter posts for law firms so that users can monitor how other firms are using social media to market themselves.
• Exports all search results to Excel so that users can create custom reports and analyses as needed.
Lateralwatch Tracks Attorneys In Law Firms
RivalEdge’s LateralWatch product maintains up-to-date information on over 150,000 partners, associates, and other legal professionals in over 500 law firms. Specifically it:
• Delivers a weekly alert about lateral moves and changes for any firms a user specifies.
• Provides headcounts and detailed stats for any firm by title, location, and practice area so users can see in which areas rival firms are growing or shrinking.
• Allows users to tag specific attorneys (such as alumni or key partners) so that their movements can be tracked.
• Finds potential candidates across firms by title, location, or bio keywords so that lateral hiring managers can quickly identify prospects for any new position.
• Exports all search results to Excel so that users can create reports and analyses as needed.
“With RivalEdge, users can now instantly access vital competitive information about all the law firms of interest to them,” said Srikanth Chari, founder and CEO of RivalEdge. “Law firms can significantly enhance their marketing efforts – without missing key developments, or wasting time gathering data from hundreds of sources.”
LMA Conference Special Discount
RivalEdge will be demonstrating both FirmWatch and LateralWatch in Booth 502 at the LMA Conference, and all visitors to the booth are entitled to a special show discount.
RivalEdge is a privately-held company based in the Silicon Valley, California. The company specializes in developing intelligent monitoring solutions for the legal industry. For more information and to schedule a live demo and free trial, please call 408.657.3343 or visit www.RivalEdge.com.
Seeking law firm marketing help? Send your law news to LawFuel Law News Network