WRMK LAWYERS CONGRATULATES TWO NEW SENIOR LAWYERS
Powered By LawFuel WRMK Lawyers is delighted to congratulate Chloe Davenport and Nicola Hartwell on their promotions to Senior Lawyer, effective 1 December 2019.
Chloe is a Kerikeri local who her clients trust with a broad range of trusts, life planning and property matters, including relationship property agreements, property transactions, commercial leases, wills, enduring powers of attorney and occupation right agreements. She is based in WRMK’s Kerikeri office, and joined the firm in 2017.
Nicola is a passionate client advocate and a member of WRMK’s litigation team. She specialises in civil litigation and insolvency matters. She also joined WRMK in 2017. Nicola is highly involved in Northland’s community through her role as a trustee of the Northland Foundation, a volunteer for the Bream Head Conservation Trust and coach of nippers at Whangarei Heads Surf Club.
WRMK Lawyers Managing Director Wayne McKean said, “We’re delighted to congratulate Chloe and Nicola on their promotions. This recognises not only their legal expertise and experience, but also the excellent service they both provide to our clients.”
For more information or photos please contact
About WRMK Lawyers
WRMK Lawyers is Northland’s largest law firm, based in four offices in Whangarei, Dargaville, Kerikeri and Warkworth. We are proud of our reputation of being there for our clients whenever they need us. We believe in the importance of communication and being accessible, and have a strong focus on innovation, performance and excellence. We were the first New Zealand law firm to successfully transition to a digital office.
You may be interested . .
- “We’ll Take Your Children” . . The Bizarre Arabian Nightmares Tale of Dechert Lawyers Accused of Torture & Other Human Right Abuses
- The Ongoing Train Wreck at the Law Firm Hired by Rudy Giuliani and Tulsi Gabbard
- Is This New Zealand’s Most Successful Criminal Appellate Lawyer?
- Another “Name-on-the-Door” Partner Out at Imploding Pierce Bainbridge Law Firm
- How One Big Law Firm Is Working To Contain Coronavirus Financial Fallout