The most-read legal stories from The Times started with Al Gore’s inconvenient judgment.
Here is the list:
1. Al Gore’s inconvenient judgment
2. Student who put her flip-flops on train seat wins ‘ludicrous’ case
3. Diana ‘was on Pill’ when she died – so how could she be pregnant?
4. Sir Paul McCartney and Heather Mills divorce now set to go to trial
5. Unmarried couples come closer to winning legal divorce rights
6. Verdict could take two years if Kate and Gerry McCann go on trial
7. Divorcees may have assets taken to fund an ex-spouse’s debts
8. NatWest Three deal – 37 months in jail and pay back $7.3 million
9. One in four lawyers wants to change jobs
10. Secret papers disclose threat posed by killer