New 'Five Mile' Premises for Growing Legal Leader
Powered By LawFuel – We are all very excited at TODD & WALKER Law for the move into our new Five Mile premises on 9 September.
This means that our Queenstown office located at Level 3, 36 Shotover Street and our Frankton office at Level 1 Aurum House, Terrace Junction was closed as of Monday 9th September.
Instead you will now find us on Level 2 of the stunning new Craigs Investment Partners House, part of the Five Mile Centre.
Our new contact address will be Level 2, Craigs Investment Partners House, Five Mile Centre, 36 Grant Road, Frankton, Queenstown 9300.
Our postal address and contact details will not change and our Wanaka office will be business as usual.
The new space allows for our two teams who are currently separated across the Queenstown and Frankton offices to finally bring their expertise and knowledge all under one roof and we will house an impressive boardroom space and a number of meeting rooms for client meetings enjoying the incredible backdrop views of the Remarkables mountain range.
We hope to see our regular clients faces, and our new clients, in the new office space soon.
Please see the link here for directions to the new office.
You may be interested . .
- Another “Name-on-the-Door” Partner Out at Imploding Pierce Bainbridge Law Firm
- How One Big Law Firm Is Working To Contain Coronavirus Financial Fallout
- Barristers Seeking Government Help During Pandemic
- Name Partner at Pierce Bainbridge The Latest To Leave The Beleaguered Firm
- David Lat Awaits Discharge From Hospital After Life-Threatening Coronavirus Treatment