The annual Vault rankings are always keenly awaited and with 20,000 Associates ranking US law firms this year the rankings remain of keen interest. But which firms rank tops?
The top ranking 10 US law firm as ranked by Vault follow –
With two centuries under its belt, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP is one of the nation’s preeminent law firms. The firm boasts industry-leading practices on both the litigation and corporate sides and stand-out teams in M&A, capital
Each year, a significant chunk of the world’s dealmaking—major mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and shareholder litigation, big-name restructurings, and multi-billion-dollar real estate ventures.
Skadden is one of the most profitable and well-known law firms in the world. It was the first law firm to report $1 billion in annual revenue—now an industry brass ring.
A BigLaw powerhouse, Sullivan & Cromwell has followed—if not created—the blueprint for legal success: It has grown internationally and in response to the increasing cross-border M&A, restructuring, and finance transactional demands.
Latham is one of the world’s largest law firms, a bona fide member of the clique that includes the Magic Circle and the elite U.S. heritage firms. With more than 2,600 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.
Kirkland & Ellis, one the world’s most elite law firms, is recognized for its corporate, intellectual property, litigation, M&A, private equity, and restructuring work.
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP boasts one of the nation’s best and most comprehensive corporate departments, with impressive teams in capital markets, M&A, finance, restructuring, and tax.
A Wall Street institution, Simpson Thacher houses elite teams in M&A, banking, capital markets, private equity, and litigation. With more than 900 lawyers across 10 global offices, Simpson Thacher has long held its spot among the most elite firms globally.
With more than 1,350 attorneys across ten countries, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is a force. Among the top firms in the country, Gibson Dunn is well known for its litigation and trial work.
For decades, Paul, Weiss has valiantly defended the coffers and reputations of some of the world’s largest financial institutions and companies.
Check Recent LawFuel Headings
- Power Law Firms – 2020 Litigation Forecast – Climate change risks for companies and directorsClimate change – and the appropriate response – is a defining issue of our time. While there has been discussion … Read more
- Survey of Students’ ‘Most Coveted’ Workplaces . . But Why So Few Law Student Participants To Tell Us The Best Law Firms?The recent survey showing "the most coveted employers" among university graduates has taken its Top 100 survey showing the requisite … Read more
- Dunedin Businessman Barry Kloogh Charged with FraudA Dunedin businessman who provided financial advisory services has entered no plea to charges brought by the Serious Fraud Office. … Read more
- Steph Dyhrberg1470 Followers Recent Tweet – The Account The tweets are often relevant but there's a sense that she's … Read more
- Sidley Name Chief Diversity OfficerPowered by LawFuel – Chicago, New York – Sidley Austin LLP is pleased to announce that it has named María … Read more
- M&A Lawyer Marc Samuels Joins DLA Piper in Washington DCFebruary 19, 2020 – DLA Piper announced today that Marc Samuel has joined the firm’s Corporate practice as a partner in … Read more
- 12. Chris Penk1950 Followers Recent Tweet – The Account The former real estate lawyer is now a backbench National MP … Read more
- 11. Eddie Clark2300 Followers Recent Tweets – The Account The Victoria University Administrative Law lecturer provides a must-see account for … Read more
- 10. Jeremy Sutton2340 Followers Recent Tweet – The Account The divorce and relationship property lawyer's take on legal developments, mainly … Read more