The annual Vault rankings are always keenly awaited and with 20,000 Associates ranking US law firms this year the rankings remain of keen interest. But which firms rank tops?
The top ranking 10 US law firm as ranked by Vault follow –
With two centuries under its belt, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP is one of the nation’s preeminent law firms. The firm boasts industry-leading practices on both the litigation and corporate sides and stand-out teams in M&A, capital
Each year, a significant chunk of the world’s dealmaking—major mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and shareholder litigation, big-name restructurings, and multi-billion-dollar real estate ventures.
Skadden is one of the most profitable and well-known law firms in the world. It was the first law firm to report $1 billion in annual revenue—now an industry brass ring.
A BigLaw powerhouse, Sullivan & Cromwell has followed—if not created—the blueprint for legal success: It has grown internationally and in response to the increasing cross-border M&A, restructuring, and finance transactional demands.
Latham is one of the world’s largest law firms, a bona fide member of the clique that includes the Magic Circle and the elite U.S. heritage firms. With more than 2,600 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.
Kirkland & Ellis, one the world’s most elite law firms, is recognized for its corporate, intellectual property, litigation, M&A, private equity, and restructuring work.
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP boasts one of the nation’s best and most comprehensive corporate departments, with impressive teams in capital markets, M&A, finance, restructuring, and tax.
A Wall Street institution, Simpson Thacher houses elite teams in M&A, banking, capital markets, private equity, and litigation. With more than 900 lawyers across 10 global offices, Simpson Thacher has long held its spot among the most elite firms globally.
With more than 1,350 attorneys across ten countries, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is a force. Among the top firms in the country, Gibson Dunn is well known for its litigation and trial work.
For decades, Paul, Weiss has valiantly defended the coffers and reputations of some of the world’s largest financial institutions and companies.
Check Recent LawFuel Headings
- Market for D&O insurance hardest in living memoryDirectors in New Zealand and Australia are facing the most volatile and restrictive liability insurance market in living memory, according […]
- Freshfields Joins Slim Ranks of Big Law Firm Female Leaders As Gender Diversity Moves Slowly GrowDan Garner – Female law firm leadership ranks are growing – albeit slowly – but in the London law scene […]
- Wrongful Death Claims And How They Can Be ProvenProving a wrongful death case is something that will vary according to the laws in different states, although certain underlying […]
- Westpack Hit With Largest-Ever Civil Penalty in AustraliaWestpac Group (ASX: WBC) will pay $1.3 billion in penalties after admitting to breaching anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism laws on […]
- Eversheds Sutherland announces two new Global Co-Chairs of its International Arbitration Practice(September 22, 2020) – Eversheds Sutherland has announced a new leadership team for its global International Arbitration Practice, which will be […]
- GM Launches $2 Billion Strategic Partnership with Electric Vehicle Pioneer NikolaPowered by LawFuel – Paul, Weiss is representing General Motors Co. in a strategic partnership with pioneering electric vehicle maker […]
- Man Accused of Truck Attack on Peaceful ProtestersLOS ANGELES – A San Gabriel Valley man who allegedly drove his truck into a crowd of peaceful demonstrators on May […]
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Add Tech & Cybersecurity Lawyer from Baker McKenzieWASHINGTON, D.C. (September 15) – Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton announced today the addition of a new partner, Sonia Baldia, to the firm’s Technology, […]
- Employment Laws in Texas: Everything You Should KnowAlthough Texas does not have their own comprehensive labor laws, they do have regulations that offer employees certain rights within […]