The annual Vault rankings are always keenly awaited and with 20,000 Associates ranking US law firms this year the rankings remain of keen interest. But which firms rank tops?
The top ranking 10 US law firm as ranked by Vault follow –
With two centuries under its belt, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP is one of the nation’s preeminent law firms. The firm boasts industry-leading practices on both the litigation and corporate sides and stand-out teams in M&A, capital
Each year, a significant chunk of the world’s dealmaking—major mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and shareholder litigation, big-name restructurings, and multi-billion-dollar real estate ventures.
Skadden is one of the most profitable and well-known law firms in the world. It was the first law firm to report $1 billion in annual revenue—now an industry brass ring.
A BigLaw powerhouse, Sullivan & Cromwell has followed—if not created—the blueprint for legal success: It has grown internationally and in response to the increasing cross-border M&A, restructuring, and finance transactional demands.
Latham is one of the world’s largest law firms, a bona fide member of the clique that includes the Magic Circle and the elite U.S. heritage firms. With more than 2,600 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.
Kirkland & Ellis, one the world’s most elite law firms, is recognized for its corporate, intellectual property, litigation, M&A, private equity, and restructuring work.
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP boasts one of the nation’s best and most comprehensive corporate departments, with impressive teams in capital markets, M&A, finance, restructuring, and tax.
A Wall Street institution, Simpson Thacher houses elite teams in M&A, banking, capital markets, private equity, and litigation. With more than 900 lawyers across 10 global offices, Simpson Thacher has long held its spot among the most elite firms globally.
With more than 1,350 attorneys across ten countries, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is a force. Among the top firms in the country, Gibson Dunn is well known for its litigation and trial work.
For decades, Paul, Weiss has valiantly defended the coffers and reputations of some of the world’s largest financial institutions and companies.
Check Recent LawFuel Headings
- MBIE Say Remote Working Putting Organisations at risk of Ransomware
- NSW Law Society Guide Models Best Workplace Practice for Legal ProfessionThe Law Society of NSW has released a guide to help NSW law firms and legal practices identify and eliminate …
- Controversial Australian Law Firm Proposes Anti-Jab Fight In $10 Million FundraiseAustralian law firm proposes class action lawsuit over anti-vax order
- How To Create a Positive Company Culture and Prioritize Employee SatisfactionBusiness leaders look at the key characteristics helping to build business success Ray Bharara* Company culture goes far beyond buzzwords …
- Pro Bono Partner Promoted At Ireland’s Largest Law FirmMatheson, Ireland’s largest law firm, has appointed Niamh Counihan as Pro Bono Partner. Niamh will dedicate 50% of her professional time specifically …
- NZ Law Society’s New President From DLA Piper Has Work To Do
- 95% of Legal Professionals Believe Cloud-Based Ediscovery Will Become Industry Norm Within 2 YearsOAKLAND, Calif., July 28, 2021 /LawFuel.com/– The cloud is the future for legal professionals, according to a new report published today …
- Civil Fraud Lawsuit Against Clothing Companies Over Custom Duty Avoidance SettledDefendants to Pay $6 Million and Admit to Engaging in Fraudulent Schemes Involving Use of False and Inaccurate Invoices Audrey …
- What Law Technology Solutions & Challenges Will Define The Successful Law Firm of the FutureLaw technology solutions abound – but how many are actually needed by a small- to medium-sized law firm and how …