The annual Vault rankings are always keenly awaited and with 20,000 Associates ranking US law firms this year the rankings remain of keen interest. But which firms rank tops?
The top ranking 10 US law firm as ranked by Vault follow –
With two centuries under its belt, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP is one of the nation’s preeminent law firms. The firm boasts industry-leading practices on both the litigation and corporate sides and stand-out teams in M&A, capital
Each year, a significant chunk of the world’s dealmaking—major mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and shareholder litigation, big-name restructurings, and multi-billion-dollar real estate ventures.
Skadden is one of the most profitable and well-known law firms in the world. It was the first law firm to report $1 billion in annual revenue—now an industry brass ring.
A BigLaw powerhouse, Sullivan & Cromwell has followed—if not created—the blueprint for legal success: It has grown internationally and in response to the increasing cross-border M&A, restructuring, and finance transactional demands.
Latham is one of the world’s largest law firms, a bona fide member of the clique that includes the Magic Circle and the elite U.S. heritage firms. With more than 2,600 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.
Kirkland & Ellis, one the world’s most elite law firms, is recognized for its corporate, intellectual property, litigation, M&A, private equity, and restructuring work.
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP boasts one of the nation’s best and most comprehensive corporate departments, with impressive teams in capital markets, M&A, finance, restructuring, and tax.
A Wall Street institution, Simpson Thacher houses elite teams in M&A, banking, capital markets, private equity, and litigation. With more than 900 lawyers across 10 global offices, Simpson Thacher has long held its spot among the most elite firms globally.
With more than 1,350 attorneys across ten countries, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is a force. Among the top firms in the country, Gibson Dunn is well known for its litigation and trial work.
For decades, Paul, Weiss has valiantly defended the coffers and reputations of some of the world’s largest financial institutions and companies.
Check Recent LawFuel Headings
- How One Big Law Firm Is Working To Contain Coronavirus Financial Fallout70 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Law firms are scrambling to hold costs and overheads in […]
- David Lat Awaits Discharge From Hospital After Life-Threatening Coronavirus Treatment70 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score David Lat, founder of the AbovetheLaw legal blog, realizes his […]
- Another “Name-on-the-Door” Partner Out at Imploding Pierce Bainbridge Law Firm70 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Dan Garner – Pierce Bainbridge Beck Price & Hecht LLP, […]
- Barristers Seeking Government Help During Pandemic70 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Junior barristers are suffering from the current pandemic in multiple […]
- Russell McVeagh Promotes Property & Consruction Lawyer to Partner70 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Powered by LawFuel – Property and construction expert Caleb Hensman has joined […]
- Big Law Can Hit The Layoff Button As The Coronavirus Pandemic Bites70 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score The coronavirus has bitten the revenues and bottom lines for […]
- IRS Warn of Coronavirus Scam70 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Beware of scammers trying to get your personal informationor your […]
- Working From Home Has Its Challenges… Small Things Employers Can Do to Help70 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score By Rebecca Hudson What’s the Problem: My daycare and commuting circumstances have […]
- Smart Search launches dedicated anti-money laundering service for businesses adapting to remote working70 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Experts advise businesses to invest in automated AML platforms as […]