The annual Vault rankings are always keenly awaited and with 20,000 Associates ranking US law firms this year the rankings remain of keen interest. But which firms rank tops?
The top ranking 10 US law firm as ranked by Vault follow –
With two centuries under its belt, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP is one of the nation’s preeminent law firms. The firm boasts industry-leading practices on both the litigation and corporate sides and stand-out teams in M&A, capital
Each year, a significant chunk of the world’s dealmaking—major mergers and acquisitions, antitrust and shareholder litigation, big-name restructurings, and multi-billion-dollar real estate ventures.
Skadden is one of the most profitable and well-known law firms in the world. It was the first law firm to report $1 billion in annual revenue—now an industry brass ring.
A BigLaw powerhouse, Sullivan & Cromwell has followed—if not created—the blueprint for legal success: It has grown internationally and in response to the increasing cross-border M&A, restructuring, and finance transactional demands.
Latham is one of the world’s largest law firms, a bona fide member of the clique that includes the Magic Circle and the elite U.S. heritage firms. With more than 2,600 attorneys in 29 offices around the world.
Kirkland & Ellis, one the world’s most elite law firms, is recognized for its corporate, intellectual property, litigation, M&A, private equity, and restructuring work.
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP boasts one of the nation’s best and most comprehensive corporate departments, with impressive teams in capital markets, M&A, finance, restructuring, and tax.
A Wall Street institution, Simpson Thacher houses elite teams in M&A, banking, capital markets, private equity, and litigation. With more than 900 lawyers across 10 global offices, Simpson Thacher has long held its spot among the most elite firms globally.
With more than 1,350 attorneys across ten countries, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher is a force. Among the top firms in the country, Gibson Dunn is well known for its litigation and trial work.
For decades, Paul, Weiss has valiantly defended the coffers and reputations of some of the world’s largest financial institutions and companies.
Check Recent LawFuel Headings
- Corporate Lawyer Joins Russell McVeagh As Wellington-Based PartnerRussell McVeagh announced today that Catherine Shirley-Brown has joined its national Corporate team as the firm’s newest partner, based in Wellington. Cath has previously […]
- Commerce Commission issues warning to Hong Kong based electronics retailerOnline electronics retailer BXT International Limited and its related companies (together known as Becextech) have been warned by the Commerce […]
- Used Car Salesman Gouged $45 Million in New York Pandemic Price-Gouging Scheme on PPEGeoffrey S. Berman, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, and Margaret Garnett, the Commissioner of […]
- Litigation Funder Parabellum Capital Raises $450 Million As Pandemic Lawsuits Loom59 / 100 Powered by Rank Math SEO SEO Score Litigation finance firm Parabellum Capital has raised a new fund […]
- Amicus Brief Filed To Review FCC’s Efforts to Relax Media Ownership RulesAn amicus brief in National Association of Broadcasters, et al., v. Prometheus Radio Project, et al., today was filed by the International […]
- ‘Scarface’ Oligarch Chronicles – Billionaire Sergey GrishinLA Correspondent – Dostoevsky’s classic Russian novel, Crime and Punishment, regarded as one of the supreme achievements in world literature, […]
- Does the COVID Crisis Show The Human Side of Law Firms And Help Women Lawyers To Remain in Big Law . . Or Not?A recent article on the Australian Financial Review reported on King & Wood Mallesons chief executive partner Berkeley Cox who […]
- Seven Important, Post-Pandemic Social Media Tips For Law FirmsFormer Business Development manager for major law firms, Ben Paul continues his series on developing business for firms in the […]
- Accusation of Fraud on the Court Against Attorney David Hecht of Hecht Partners and ex-Pierce Bainbridge PartnerJust yesterday, LawFuel reported on the “The $1 Billion Case & The Unfolding Litigation Funding & Legal Drama.” The […]