Wilson Sonsini – This edition of The Entrepreneurs Report offers an analysis of venture financing transactions and bridge loans in which the firm was involved during Q2 2020.
This issue also includes an interview that Stacy Kim recently conducted with Benedict Evans, a London-based independent analyst and venture partner at both Mosaic Ventures and Entrepreneur First.
An Interview with Benedict Evans Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
partner Stacy Kim recently had a conversation with Benedict Evans, a
London-based independent analyst and a venture partner at Mosaic Ventures and Entrepreneur First. Benedict has spent 20 years analyzing the mobile, digital media, and technology industries, and has worked in equity research, strategy, consulting, and venture capital. Below is a selection of highlights from their discussion.
- Wrongful Death Claims And How They Can Be ProvenProving a wrongful death case is something that will vary according to the laws in different states, although certain underlying principals apply as […]
- Employment Laws in Texas: Everything You Should KnowAlthough Texas does not have their own comprehensive labor laws, they do have regulations that offer employees certain rights within the state. These […]
- The Situation: Following a boom in class actions backed by litigation funders, the Australian Federal Government has introduced new regulations which classify litigation funding […]
- Criminal Law: What Happens During SentencingWhat happens during sentencing? Charles Jordan – A sentencing hearing takes place after a plea deal or a defendant has been found guilty […]
- Virtual Payroll Boot Camp: Gain Crucial Insights into 5 Key Areas of Wage & Hour LawDUBLIN, Sept. 16, 2020 –Powered by LawFuel — The “6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Payroll Virtual Boot Camp: Wage & Hour” webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering. This […]
- 3 Strategies Lawyers Are Using Successfully to Prosper With Remote Working ConditionsJen Dezso* Remote working has proven to be largely a success — at least from the perspective of lawyer wellbeing. The impact of […]