Wilson Sonsini – This edition of The Entrepreneurs Report offers an analysis of venture financing transactions and bridge loans in which the firm was involved during Q2 2020.
This issue also includes an interview that Stacy Kim recently conducted with Benedict Evans, a London-based independent analyst and venture partner at both Mosaic Ventures and Entrepreneur First.
An Interview with Benedict Evans Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
partner Stacy Kim recently had a conversation with Benedict Evans, a
London-based independent analyst and a venture partner at Mosaic Ventures and Entrepreneur First. Benedict has spent 20 years analyzing the mobile, digital media, and technology industries, and has worked in equity research, strategy, consulting, and venture capital. Below is a selection of highlights from their discussion.
- Morgan Lewis: Biden Administration Issues Order on Gender Identity and Sexual OrientationAs one of his first actions in office, President Joe Biden has issued an executive order ensuring that last year’s US Supreme Court […] More
- Resolving Cross-Border IP Issues Via ArbitrationMorrison & Foerster’s article on the “Arbitration of Intellectual Property and Licensing Disputes”, featured in The Asia-Pacific Arbitration Review 2021, examines the viability […] More
- The “COVID Comeback” – Law Firm Tech Leaders’ Survey Shows Growth Again in 2021The Morrison & Foerster survey of Tech leaders reveals that two-thirds of dealmakers anticipate the market to expand this year; points to continued […] More
- Why Law Firm Directories Should Help Drive Law Firm DiversityClare Murray *– It is legal directory submission time again, the most important PR exercise of the year for firms and individual lawyers. […] More
- Clifford Chance & Data Litigation ToolkitThe risks to businesses of civil claims arising out of data breaches have been underplayed. Data litigation is on the rise and the […] More
- Cannabis Industry Handcuffs – Is Cannabis Banking Reform On The Way?Locke Lord – Those who follow the cannabis industry (and our blog) well know by now that federal cannabis reform is speculated about […] More