38 Brian Henry
The combative ‘blood brother’ to NZ First leader and Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters, Brian Henry’s power is principally due to political affiliations rather than through his lawyering.
Currently embroiled in a imbroglio involving the chimerical NZ First Foundation and an application to NZ First member and senior government minister Shane Jones for funding for a company of which he is director, Brian Henry has a behind-the-scenes power that remains while Peters himself remains a figure of power.
- Would You Recommend Your Son or Daughter Become a Lawyer? “No,” Say Many in New Survey
- Fast Growing Aussie Law Firm Expands to New Zealand
- When Should Users Take Legal Action Against E-Cigarette Manufacturers? Here are five examples . . .
- Bringing in Business to Your Law Firm Can Be Easy . . . If You Use These 8 Tips
- ‘Lifer’ With ‘Special Gifts’ Becomes Managing Partner of Trump-Friendly Firm Jones Day