38 Brian Henry
The combative ‘blood brother’ to NZ First leader and Deputy Prime Minister Winston Peters, Brian Henry’s power is principally due to political affiliations rather than through his lawyering.
Currently embroiled in a imbroglio involving the chimerical NZ First Foundation and an application to NZ First member and senior government minister Shane Jones for funding for a company of which he is director, Brian Henry has a behind-the-scenes power that remains while Peters himself remains a figure of power.
- Employment and Consumer Law Attorneys: Tips for Employees Who Have Been Discriminated Against Because of Religion, and What Workplaces Can Do To Address It
- Regulatory Authority Shuts Down London Law Firm
- Discovering Lemon Laws in California And What Do They Really Mean?
- Herbert Smith Freehills Closes Seoul Office
- DLA Piper Score Top Ranking on Energy & Infrastructure Deals