Powered by LawFuel – January 23, 2020 – DLA Piper announced today that Christopher Mikson has joined the firm’s Litigation practice as a partner in Philadelphia and Washington, DC.
Mikson, who is also a medical doctor and registered patent attorney, is an accomplished litigator who focuses on Food and Drug Administration regulatory matters; complex intellectual property, commercial and product liability litigation; and transactional due diligence and counseling in the healthcare and life sciences industries.
“Chris’s unique training as a physician and lawyer makes him an invaluable addition to our growing life sciences practice,” said Loren Brown, global and US co-chair of DLA Piper’s Litigation practice. “He will greatly enhance both our regulatory and litigation capabilities in this key sector, and we are confident that our clients will value his advice and counsel immediately.”
“Chris is a great fit for our platform, and he brings a skillset that adds depth to our capabilities in a number of areas, including FDA regulatory, product liability and intellectual property matters,” said Jeff Lehrer, managing partner of the firm’s Washington, DC, office. “We are thrilled to welcome him on board.”
Mikson, who joins from Mayer Brown, received his J.D. from Rutgers Law School and his B.A. from Rutgers College. He completed the Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program at the University of Pennsylvania and received his M.D. from Jefferson Medical College.
Recent Posts on LawFuel
- Prince Harry and Celebrities Take on Associated Newspapers in Group Litigation Over Illegal Surveillance ClaimsPrince Harry is back in Court – along with a clutch of other celebrities including …
Prince Harry and Celebrities Take on Associated Newspapers in Group Litigation Over Illegal Surveillance Claims Read More »
- Law has a magic wand nowSome people think Large Language Models will transform the practice of law. I think it’s …
- Another BigLaw Firm Sets Milestone for Female Legal Leaders and Diversity & InclusionANother biglaw firm has shown commitment to female leadership by appointing a female executive chair to lead the firm.
- The Ultimate Legal Pitch: 30 Firms Named by BTI Consulting Group in Annual Survey of Top Legal Decision MakersThe 30 best biglaw firms who handle client pitches have been listed in a new BTI survey with the top three firms being Arnold & porter, BakerHostetler, Butler Snow, Carlton Fields and Clifford Chance
- PwC’s Harvey Chatbot Set to Revolutionize the Way Lawyers WorkPwC have introduced a new AI powered chatbox ‘Harvey’ to accelerate how their lawyers and others handle compliance and other legal issues.
- Why Did The Silicon Valley Bank Fail?What does the failure of the Silicon Valley Bank mean for the banking system?
- Shearman & Sterling Senior Partner Goes – Along With Previous DeparturesShearman & Sterling Senior Partner leaves following failure of proposed merger with Hogan Lovells
- Legal Behemoth Merger CancelledThe proposed merger talks between Hogan Lovells and Shearman & Sterling have been called off. …
- A look at Changes to the Big Law salary scale: How are Cravath bonuses set each year?learn how Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP sets its bonuses, when the announcement is made, and what the bonus scale looks like. We’ll also take a look at the highest paying law firms and how their salaries have changed over the years.Regenerate response