Powered by LawFuel – Rimon Law welcomes Intellectual Property attorney Alan Chen as Partner in its Los Angeles office
Mr. Chen joins Rimon from Zuber Lawler LLP, where he was Partner.
Alan Chen’s practice focuses primarily on intellectual property and international commercial litigation. He also litigates and counsels’ clients in relation to e-commerce, privacy, franchise, regulatory compliance, and international trade. Mr. Chen represents both domestic and foreign clients in the technology, medical devices, broadcasting, publishing, entertainment, fashion, consumer goods, import/export, and insurance industries.
“We are very excited to have Alan on our team,” said Michael Moradzadeh, Rimon’s CEO. “His expertise in litigation, intellectual property, and international transactions will help us better serve our international and domestic technology clients.”
“I’m particularly excited about Rimon’s global footprint, its decentralized governance, and novel administrative structure, all of which will empower the firm with greater flexibility and nimbleness in meeting the challenges ahead, especially during this uncertain and turbulent time,” said Mr. Chen.
Mr. Chen received his J.D. from Southwestern Law School, a B.A. from the University of California, and studied abroad with Oxford University. Mr. Chen is also an adjunct professor at Southwestern Law School, teaching comparative international intellectual property law.
More News from LawFuel
- Who Are The Australian Law Firm “Super Partners” Earning $7 Million A Year?Australian law firm pay
- The Power Lawyer CEOs – The Lawyers moving From The Corner Office to the Boardroompower lawyer CEOs are becoming more common as lawyers change their roles into management. Here are some top New Zealand CEO-lawyers
- Choose Your Law Job ‘Power’lan Saving HereSingle Listing Best Deal – 5 Listing Package 3 Package Listing $134.00 – Save 10% …
- The Expanding Legal Group That Uses All Blacks Strategy To Create Law Firm Marketing SuccessLaw firm marketing using the All Blacks and elite athletes is a new step for a fast growing legal enterprise
- The 2023 LawFuel Gender Survey of New Zealand Law FirmsWomen In New Zealand Law – The 2023 Stats As women are the majority of …
- Cravath’s Surpass Milbank Salary IncreasesCravath’s big law pay rate has increased again to surprass Milbank’s recent increases
- Clifford Chance Training Contract: What Are The Options?A Clifford Chance training contract takes various forms and across the world, but it provides major opportunities for those seeking to work at one of the world’s largest and most successful law firms